26) Bad Boy Isn't My Type

Title: Bad boy isn't my type...

Author: Lilohorse

Category: Teen Fiction

Rating: PG-13

Description: "The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not a good girl," I retorted, causing a small smile to appear on his face. "Prove it."

When Andy Deeks moves away from home to attend university, she soon regrets not checking out the details on her new roommate first. Enter Hunter. Arrogant and a bad boy, yet totally irresistible. Andy soon finds herself shedding her good girl shell to teach this jerk a lesson. Dozens of bets, make out sessions and challenges causes Andy to start following Hunter's lead. Cliche story about the girl changing the player? No, the player is changing the good girl, and not for the better.

Review: Okay I don't exactly know what to talk about when it comes to this story... Should it be the plot? Should it be the characters? Should it be both? I think I'll tell you a bit about both, the plot and the characters.

Let's start with the plot... So naturally, when a person finishes high school, he heads straight to university. And that's exactly how the storyline began with Andy.

Andy was leaving home to go to her university, and that's when she meets Hunter, her roommate.

 The way he greeted her was hilarious!! He was like: "I don't remember sleeping with you so get the hell out of my house" :P

Well not that, but I can't tell you  exactly what he said now can I? ;) What he said was funnier!! Anyway, Hunter had a secret and he didn't want anybody to know what it is...

What was funny in this whole story though, were the dares and bets. There's plenty of those, each and every one is funnier than the last xP Alright, I'll stop here, you'll have to read to find out more :)

Let me inform you a bit about the characters. So there's Andy at first, she's kind of sarcastic, she's funny, she's weird, she's brave and i think she has a dictionnary she memorised, and she used every single witty comeback that exists in there. What I loved the most though, is that she ain't a virgin, nor she's a goody-two-shoes, and she isn't afraid of taking risks or facing any kind of danger. 

As for Hunter, well he's the bad boy here and he's one hilarious bad boy :D I looooved him, and I couldn't believe he lost the most important bet ever made in the story :P And I freaking loved his reaction when Andy introduced him to her cousin *shakes head in amusement*.

Andy's mom needs to leave her daughter alone. She's fucking 19, she can take care of herself.

Her best friend was so annoying at first but she got better I promise.

Note: There's a spin-off called "the bad boy, the sat nav and me."

Okay, enough said, happy reading :)

Mariana.