36) Celebrity Status

Title: Celebrity status

Author: writerbug44

Category: Romance

Rating: PG-13

Description:  Holly Thorne has a normal life in Minnesota. Normal friends and family and grades. Her personality may be a little hyper and bubbly, but all in all, she's normal. Well, except for the fact that her brother, Jackson Thorne, is the world's most famous teen actor in Hollywood. He left their family two years ago in Minnesota and ever since then, he's had nothing but success. So, Holly hasn't seen her brother in two years, but now, she's moving in with him for the summer. What she didn't know about her brother, was that he is best friends with Ryder West. Hollywood's golden boy, aka Holly's obsession. She also comes to terms with the fact that not only are they best friends, but Jackson also lives next door to Ryder and his family. This summer just took a very interesting twist for Holly, Jackson, and the whole West family.

Review:  This book, as one of the commenters once said, is life. The writer of this great book is such a talented person. :)

So basically in this story, Holly leaves her hometown to go see her famous brother, but what she didn't know is that she's in for a big big biiig surprise xD She's gonna meet Ryder who's one of her 'obsession' as the author called it : p

What was funny though, is her reaction when she met him!!! She was sooo surprised and taken aback, I thought she's gonna pass out. I think her reaction was the most perfect moment in the entire novel. Especially since she stepped closer to him and started f- Oops nevermind. xD I found Holly funny and all but I have to admit she was THIRSTY ;)

Kale is the sweetest thing ever!! To be honest I've never shipped her but with Kale. Ryder was nice too but I didn't really want her to be with him in a relationship!! But I guess the author had a different idea. Or did she really? ;)

Well let's just say, the book was perfect to me I loved it but there's one question that still to this day fills my mind... Are all men that stupid? I've never thought Kale would think the way he did. And I never thought the book will end the way it did, it broke my heart to be honest. I was so sad. 

And then there's another question that I'm dying to ask Holly, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU DID WHAT YOU DID YOU IDIOT??? *scowls*

I was so mad at her at the end, I barely managed to keep my phone im my hands. I was sooo close to throwing it and smash it!!!

But I still loved the story to bits!! Awesome book I was awe-ing throughout it all!! If you decide to add this story to your library and read it, I'm pretty sure you'll be thanking me for recommending this... Well I hope you do thank me.

PS: There's a sequel to this book named "Cross my heart",  it's as good as the first one and I liked it just as much as I like this one :)

Okay enough said, happy reading

Mariana.

XOXO