Katherine softly sighed, "Alright, alright. After that you two better start getting me more grandchildren!" She grinned.

"Oh gosh.." I mumbled, feeling my face heat up.

Even though it still is possible, I don't want to risk Michael getting ill. 

"We'll see, mom." Michael blushed.

"We'll see." He repeated again.

I chuckled.

"BREAKING NEWS!" We heard the television blast out.

Michael and I exchanged looked as we walked out, looking to see what the news was.

I let out a soft gasp, watching the screen.

"Pop star Michael Jackson engaged.

Yes, the former Jackson 5 member recently confirmed his engagement to his girlfriend, the model and ballet dancer, Mia Gordy. The singer also proudly announced their birth of Mia's baby girl Rose. Rose was born during the Bad Tour and is now seven months old.

No new details have been applied." The woman smiled at the camera.

"Oh my gosh, Michael..." I gasped, looking up at him.

"When did you tell the world we were engaged?" I softly yelled.

Michael sighed, "On the last concert in Los Angeles..." He admitted.

My eyes widened, "What!?" I screeched, whacking his chest.

Michael looked to his parents, "Would you mind giving us some privacy?" He politely asked.

Katherine nodded, "We should be going anyway, Joseph." She kindly said, patting Joseph's chest as they left.

"Mia, please calm down." Michael calmly said to me.

I scoffed, "How the hell can I calm down when you've told everyone around us our business!?" I yelled, pacing around the room.

"Why are you so upset about this?" Michael hissed.

My head snapped towards him, "Where am I throughout all of this? Hm?" I firmly said.

Michael furrowed his eyebrows, "What do you me-"

"You've told your family and now the world without me even being involved with it!" I shouted.

"It's not all about you, Michael!" I spat.

Michael's eyes widened, "I'm not a selfish human, Mia." He lowly said, hurt showing in his voice.

"You never talked to me about ANY of this!" I snarled.

"How dare you think that YOU out of all people have the right to say that I have a baby? That she was born EXACTLY seven months ago? She's not your child, Michael! I wanted Rose to be protected and away from the light! And because of you, SHE'LL NEVER HAVE THAT!" I shouted loudly, feeling anger rush over me.

Michael gulped as he stared at me. Hurt. Hurt was all I could see in his eyes. 

"You always complain about the cameras in your face and everything, Michael. What changed you into being such.. Such a hypocrite?" I spat.

Michael squinted his eyes at me, "I'm not any damn hypocrite, Mia. It's called being happy." He hissed back.

"I was so overwhelmed about us being together. I thought that everything was going smoothly. Maybe I was wrong again, huh?" He sarcastically said.

I crossed my arms, "Don't even be like that, Michael. You know damn well I'm not meaning it like that." I hissed.

Michael walked closer to me, "You gave me the choice to tell the world, remember?" He said, raising his eyebrows.

"You also said that Rose would be mine." He growled, walking away.

Michael pounded his fist against the wall, letting out a short scream.

I gasped, jumping at his anger.

"I'VE DONE SO MUCH FOR YOU, MIA!" He yelled, staring at me.

"I GAVE YOU A HOME! I-I'VE FUCKIN' BEEN THERE THROUGH EVERYTHING! EVERY HELL WE'VE GONE THROUGH I'VE BEEN THERE!" Michael shouted, pointing harshly at his chest.

"Rose IS my child, get that through your thick skull!" He spat.

"Don't threaten me with children and don't you DARE MAKE YOURSELF THE VICTIM, MIA! I'M HUMAN TOO! I HAVE FEELINGS TOO! I GET HURT TOO!" He cried out.

"Stop blaming the world for situations you've done to yourself..." He spat.

Michael huffed loudly, pulling his varsity jacket on him more.

I gulped, feeling taken back by his words.

I suddenly heard Rose cry from her room.

Michael looked down the hall.

He looked at me again. "There is nothing you can do about what's been done..." He growled, stomping down the hallway towards Rose's room.

I stood there froze.

What the hell just happened? I gulped, placing one hand on my forehead.

Am I really that much of a monster?