EPILOGUE - I'LL FIND YOU ALL THROUGH MY PATH

I didn't wake up today smelling your fragrance..
I didn't start my chores after seeing your angelic smile..
A day without you seems like a moonless night..
With millions of stars to guide me along the path,
But I'm missing you the moon of my night..
Every passing second feels like decades without you..
And with these passing decades, I'm losing my sanity without you..
When will this wait get over??

read aloud pragya from a diary, that her husband had passed to her before going for a shower..

pr: hmm.. interesting.. you had wrote it nice.. i guess we can give it for any publications..

abhi glared at her and continued wiping his wet hair with a towel..

ab: I didn't write it for any publicity.. those lines are my feelings.. I've resumed writing after a long time..

pr: about??

ab: whom it could be??

pr: about that Lisa right.. who always comes to you calling AB AB AB..

ab: why are you jealous about her??

pr: I don't like her at all.. How she is clinging to you?? As if she hasn't seen any male in the world??

ab: if your husband is hot and happening, then you have to get used to all these wifey..

pr: yuck.. who is hot and happening here?? already you have 5 grey hair on your head.. Mister.. you are 30+ now.. do remember that..

ab: only you find me 30+.. all my girl colleagues finds me as 20+ only..

pr: who cares?? blind fellows..

told pragya irritatedly and was about to exit the bedroom.. Abhi who just came out after a shower, pulled pragya on his wet self..

pr: chee.. leave me.. you are wet.. you know right.. I don't like people touching me even with wet hands..

ab: you have turned unromantic over years..

pr: when you find your romance with lisa, aasha in your office, how you will find me romantic??

ab: yr.. why you have to bring them now?? baby.. it's time for our romance..

pr: take your hands off me.. you didn't even told for namesake too... that you wrote it only for me and not for others..

ab: ohoo.. this made me cute wife jealous huh??

pr: I'm not jealous.. I have some works.

Abhi left her abruptly...

ab: okay.. continue your work..

Pragya was shocked..

pragya's pov:

I thought this man would be woo me.. But here everything is turning upside down.. He has totally changed these days.. Not at all concerned about me.. All matters to him is work only..

ab: madam.. didn't leave yet??

pr: I'm leaving only..

told pragya gritting her teeth..

When she was about to open the door, Abhi lifted her in his arms and threw her on bed..

pr: what are you doing??

ab: gonna molest you..

the same dialogue.. they reminisced the moment, where they cleared all their insecurities in a hotel.. The day pragya met abhi after their separation..