Pragya - Ruhi

Abhi came out of the washroom in a rush.. He even forgot to dry his hair.. On the way to living room, he noticed the bedroom neatly arranged..

Abhi's pov:
This lava has time for all these but she can't wake me up.. What the time is?? She would not have eaten anything.. Oh man!!! Added to this, we have guests today.. I've to prepare for them too.. Hectic day ahead..

ab: pragya.. pragya..

called abhi in a hurry.. pragya who was setting their breakfast plates on the dining table, rushed to him..

pr: kya hua?? why are you selling my name all through the way??

ab: vo.. we have to cook na.. first our breakfast.. then lunch for us and our guests.. why did you let me sleep this much time?? you asked them to come here by 11am... Now look at the clock.. It's already showing 10.15.. How will I be able to cook in this short span of time???

pr: tell me for what you are exactly worried?? is that I'll be hungry or ruhi di will be let to starve??

abhi got irked..

ab: just get lost.. do you want me to sign any documents stating, "I don't harbor any feelings for ruhi"??

pragya giggled..

ab: don't laugh pragya.. I'm worried that you will be hungry.. You may get fainted.. I was worried about you, and here you are bringing all unwanted things between us.. Don't talk to me.. I'm leaving out.. You deal with the guests..

told abhi and started walking to the entrance

told abhi and started walking to the entrance.. Pragya rushed to him and held his right arm.. She literally dragged her with him and made him sit on the sofa.. She started drying his hair with her saree pallu..

pr: see the face that is going out.. u r always a buddhu suniye.. just I teased you.. for that you will leave like this, eh?? you forgot to dry your hair too.. don't I know that you care a lot about me.. remember I'm your bestest friend now and for ever.. So only I have all the rights to tease you and prank you..

abhi pouted his lips.. pragya completed drying his hair..

pr: now stop your pouting.. aren't you interested to know what your wife has done?

ab: what??

asked abhi monotonously..

pr: this monotone doesn't suit you... okay.. now it's going to be a surprise for you I guess..

told pragya and blindfolded his eyes with her wet saree pallu..

ab: pragya it's wet..

pr: that's fine.. I can't go and find other cloth now..

ab: okay direct me..

pragya took abhi to the dining table and made her sit on the table chair.. She took a spoon of scrambled eggs and fed it to abhi..