2 - WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

At Abhi's place:

pu: What is going on abhi?? For godsake, remember that, she is your would-be wife..

ab: pardon..

bul: whatever u may think abhi, she is your would-be wife and your can't change that fact..

ab: here i'm going to stop the marriage, and u silly people are calling her as my would-be wife.. have you all lost your nuts, haan??

pu: i guarantee u one fact.. she is not going to stop this marriage..

ab: how are you so sure about this???

bul: as far as we know...

ab: cut down ur statistics and come to the point..

pu: for godsake remember that she is your sister and my wife.. don't take that tone with her..

ab: she is my sister first... then only your wife.. get that in your brain..

aal: abhi.. what's going on here?? why are you taking that tone with jiju?? don't u know how to talk with jiju??

ab: he may be ur jiju.. but he is my best friend first.. and why on earth everyone are taking class to me about tone and blah blah..

bul: that's because, u have lost your senses and it's our duty as your sisters to feed good things in your brain..

ab: seriously.. first come to the point.. how u people are so sure that she won't stop the marriage??

bul: u know who finalised the girl for you..

ab: our dad??

aa: no.. it's my hubby, the detective Arjun Khanna and his brother, Purab Khanna..

ab: U purab.. cheat... u brothers.. always digging my grave..

aa: stop that okay...

ab: u twins are good for nothing.. always eating my brain.. I should have realised this in the first day of my high school itself.. I fell into a false trap.. I was fantasized bcoz of u both non-identical twins and today see where I'm..

ar: where you are?? in a good place only...

ab: now tell me about your proposition?

ar: oh that.. Pragya is a nice girl and she will agree to her dad's words.. and u guy, though u haven't met Mr.Neil Arora earlier, u have got into his good books by your character.. He has seen u somewhere.. In a public place.. Where u were beating a guy black-and-blue just because he was misbehaving with a girl and also u seemed to have spoken some lengthy lengthy dialogues about love and marriage.. he was clean bowled.. that's why he asked your hands for his daughter.. and our dad, who had encountered Pragya once in the past is also having a good opinion about her and there is no chance for getting this marriage cancelled..

ab: i'll follow the same trick, like earlier..

ar: this girl doesn't seem to be the one, who will get afraid for your empty threats.. she is the one for you abhi..

ab: no she is not and she can't..

pu: aaliya and bulbul, u people be outside for a while..

aa: why jiju??

ar: he is telling na...

bu: but arjun jiju...

ar: aaliya and bulbul, u girls trust us na.. we will feed some good things in your brother's brain..

bul: teekay....

bulbul and aaliya left the room.. purab locked the room from inside.. he came and hugged abhi...