No One Wants to Fight for Me

Abhi couldn't hold back his tears anymore.. He let out a loud sob..

Abhi's pov:

Why pragya?? Why?? Why are you leaving me and going?? When you came to me and about to kiss me, I just felt like losing myself in that divine moment.. But how can I pragya?? If I do that, it's like cheating you.. I survived the pain of losing ruhi.. But the pain of losing you is unbearable pragya.. But than me, you love suresh right.. Maybe I have got in your good books but you love suresh right.. I happened to hear it pragya.. I heard it.. I thought to come and convince you for my stupidity.. I was planning to apologise you, and give you a space to share you what you felt.. But you literally broke everything of mine.. Every simple thing I had planned for you.. Every simple thing that I had planned for our life ahead.. But I'm no one to stop you from reaching your love.. If I hadn't heard your words with suresh, I'd have indirectly forced you in a life with me.. But luckily, I have set you free.. You will suffer the pain of losing me for few months.. it's just because, I had been there for you for a while.. But after that, you will recover and I believe suresh will be there for you to keep the smile in your face for life-long..

<<<<<<TWO HOURS BACK<<<<<<

Abhi's pov:

I think I should have let her to speak.. What if she really loves me?? I don't know.. But still.. you are a stupid abhi.. how can you be so buddhu, like the way she calls you?? You should have given her a chance to talk.. But where she will be now?? hmmm...let me call, preethi..

Abhi called preethi..

pre: jiju??

ab: uh preethi.. uh.. i..

pre: jiju.. plz fast..it's time for boarding.. I have to get inside the flight..

ab: flight.. are you going to sydney???

pre: yeah jiju..

ab: is pragya also coming with you???

pre: what do you want me to tell jiju?? truth or lie??

ab: lie...

pre: yeah she is with me..

abhi's face was glowing like a 1000 watts bulb..

ab: thank you preethi..

pre: bye jiju.. take care of her..

ab: bye preethi.. wish you a happy journey..

both ended the call...

abhi's pov:

either she should have gone to lara's house or she should be roaming on the streets.. she loves long-drive right.. first let me check at lara's residence..

Abhi checked at lara's place to find her out of town..

abhi's pov:

where she could be??? hmm... yeah.. she will be always at federation square, watching people and getting lost in it right.. I'll go there..

Luckily as expected, pragya was sitting there.. But abhi found someone also there along with her.. That turned out to be suresh..

pr: Yeah suresh.. I love you.. it's a fact like the sun rises in the east.. the love for you in me can never fade.. but at the same time, I can't cheat my husband.. I can't come behind you, just like that.. You are not bound to any relationships.. But I am bound to..

Fresh tears started moistening his cheeks..

abhi's pov:

so.. so pragya.. you love suresh right.. whatever you had for me is all just a kind of infatuation.. You just tried to replace the void created by him in you with me, right.. No worries pragya.. you don't need to feel bounded for this relationship.. let's settle it once and for all.. i'll set you free..