Her Buddhu... His Lava

The next few days ran in a jiff for both.. there was no moments in which they had opinion differences but that wasn't visible for anyone around them.. they acted to be one newly wedded couple, slowly entering into marriage life.. the day to reach melbourne arrived.. pragya and abhi reached airport.. pragya got her boarding pass.. for the first time, it was printed, Mehra, Pragya and not as Arora, Pragya.. She had 1000's of emotions running in her mind but she couldn't figure out what exactly each are..

pd: beta.. please take care of my daughter.. she is quite short-temper but a very understanding girl..

ab: i'll papa...

ad: beti.. take care of this dumbo I gave birth.. he will be behaving mostly stupid only but never mind.. always be there with him to feed good things..

pragya giggled.. both of them got blessings from their parents and went to board the flight.. they both were waiting in the waiting lounge..

ab: can u pass the water bottle??

pr: sure...

abhi got the waterbottle from her..

ab: so missing parents???

pr: yeah.. not only my parents.. even ur parents.. aaliya, bulbul, preethi, purab bhai, arjun bhai.. everyone.. last time I had only my parents to give me a send-off.. here, this time I'm standing as a family, and that makes me a little happy...

abhi's pov:

I don't know what to tell pragya.. U treat my family as yours.. even I took some time, to gel up with your parents.. but u were so fast... simply telling, the dream qualities I wished my wife should have, U have everything.. But.. U r not my ruhi.. How much ever I try I can't come out of the past and I can't forget my ruhi.. but I should definitely mention, ruhi was not that much fond of a family.. she never showed interest about my family.. but I wished for that character in her.. she had a good compatibility with purab and arjun but the family feeling was lacking in her. here, u consider them as your family, but I'm not in a situation to love you or to be a husband for u... Sorry pragya..

pragya snapped at abhi..

pr: where are you getting lost often??

ab: nothing... was lost in thoughts about how to add poison to your food??

pr: not a big deal.. just make a coffee.. it's a poison enough..

ab: as if you are a great cook.. remember, it's going to be me, who is going to cook for u there.. grown up as a buffalo, don't know to cook.. really u r one waste human being on earth...

pr: Mister.. I earn enough to buy food for me... so that's none of your concern.. if you can't cook for me, i'll order for you too.. because I always have the habit of giving twice the amount I get from others..

ab: as if karna's hereditary..

pr: if you believe or not, i'm like that only..

ab: u were the one who bargained with the shop vendor for those glass bangles.. don't you remember??

pr: vo.. he was cheating.. that's why...

ab: enough of your explanations.. did dad tell anything about our accomodation there??

pr: vo.. dad told that, he got both of our things shifted to a 1 BHK apartment in Swanston street..

ab: 1 BHK???

asked abhi shocked..

pr: even I had the same shock when dad told me.. he gave me some lectures like, since we are newly married, we should spend time for ourselves and so we should not let other people in our home.. he told me that most of your friends will be residing at your place it seems.. that's why he did like this it seems..

ab: stupid logics.. then...

pr: and dad told that he got a indian maid servant for us to do the household chores, since we both are working.. she will do the breakfast and lunch.. we have to take care of dinner..

ab: it's not we.. i have to..

pr: whatever..

ab: and what else my dad tell??

pr: nothing more... my dad told that, both of our parents will come during the fall season it seems..

ab: there is a long time for that..

pr: and..

ab: what else??

pr: if you are not comfortable with me, i'll shift to my old place itself..

ab: no.. no.. u be with me.. u r my responsibility..

pr: u don't have to take my responsibility and i'm not a kid..

ab: remember.. u r my.........

pr: I'm ur wife.. I do remember..

ab: no I mean..

pragya pulled the mangalsutra which was inside her shirt collar and showed it to abhi..

pr: u may have many meanings.. but this mangalsutra means that I'm your wife.. but don't worry, I won't exercise my rights as a wife on you..

ab: better be like that..

pr: and you too don't try to show your rights as a husband..

ab: i'll never.. that's not my business too..

pr: when are you joining back to work???

ab: in 10 days.. what about you???

pr: same here..

they heard the announcement to board the flight.. and abhigya boarded their flight... they got sear in the middle bay which was a four-seater actually.. abhi occupied the corner, while pragya occupied the seat next to him.. the next seat to pragya was empty.. pragya just closed her eyes to relax herself before the take-off.. she felt someone occupying the seat beside her.. following to that, she heard abhi's voice.. she felt the person next to her trying to shake hands with abhi..

ab: hello.. I'm Abhishek Mehra..

pragya tied a scarf around face to avoid ear-pain during take off.. and since she had cold the previous day, she closed her mouth with a handkerchief.. no one could identify that it is pragya..

the other person: hello.. Mr. Abhishek Mehra.. Nice to meet you..

pragya felt the voice much familiar to her... a panic arose inside her..

the other person: and I'm Suresh.. Suresh Bhatia...

pragya opened her eyes and her world stopped for a minute to see her love, her suru, sitting next to her, while he broke all the bonds with her at the end of their college itself...

ab: and this is my wife.. Mrs.Pragya Mehra..

Suresh stopped a moment and turned his face to see the person who was sitting next to him.. Pragya slowly removed her scarf to show the vermillion filling her partition on head and in the process the mangalsutra around her neck fell visible.. pragya was dumbstruck.. for the first time, there was no joy in her after seeing her suru.. there wasn't a bit of happiness in her.. all she could sense was a fear arising in her.. not a fear of her past.. she felt a new fear.. fear of losing her buddhu.. losing her orangutan monkey.. her suniye.. she clutched his hands tightly and rested her head to his shoulder..

abhi was clueless about pragya's actions.. suresh was about to tell something, but before that they heard the announcement for take-off and everyone settled down to their places.. unknowingly abhi placed his hands upon pragya's hands and patted her head.. he slowly mumbled in her ears...

ab: everything will settle good soon..

he had no idea about why he uttered such words to her.. for a moment he forgot her ruhi and his all concentration was about the girl sitting beside him, his lava, his Universal daadi, his wife, his Pragya.. On hearing abhi's voice, pragya snuggled more close to him.. Suresh just remained to be a silent spectator of all these...

STAY TUNED FRNDZ..