1 - MR. ORANGUTAN MONKEY

On a phone call....

pr: hello.. Pragya speaking...

ab: hello.. Ms.Arora.. this is Abhi.. Abhishek Mehra..

pr: aap...

ab: yeah.. I would like to talk to you..

pr: sure.. i'm free only now..

ab: no.. I've to meet you and talk to you in person..

pr: oh.. then when shall we meet?

ab: when will u be free??

pr: will be available anytime for u...

ab: don't u have any works for ur own... I don't know how my dad chose u for me...

pr: Mister.. mind ur words.. I felt not to sound offended.. and even I don't know how my dad chose u for me...

ab: well cut the crap..

pr: better u... come to the point quick.. i have even more important jobs than just wasting time by talking to you..

ab: just now u told some cheesy dialogues, like, "anytime for u".. then what happened.. jobs came flying to u, haan???

pr: that's none of your business.. do u get that... tell me where do u want to meet...

ab: at Cafe Park.. today evening 5.30 pm...

pr: okay...

ab: do u know me??

pr: ofc.. I saw that monkey face of yours in your photo.. but not sure if I'd be able to find u out among a bunch of monkeys..

ab: as if u r Ms.Universe...

pr: u agree to that or not... I'm miss Universe for myself..

ab: fine Ms.UniversalDaadi.. don't continue arguing and try to be on the place at the mentioned time..

pr: i'll be Mr.Orangutan monkey...

ab & pr: idiot..

the line got disconnected..

at Pragya's place.....

pre: pragya.. he is your would-be husband.. then why on earth u r behaving this rude???

pr: u see.. if he is my would-be husband, then I'm his would-be wife.. doesn't he have little manners???? calling me jobless..

pre: may be he likes to piss you off.. just like your pyaar..

Pragya's eyes welled up hearing preethi's words..

pre: I'm sorry... I'm sorry pragya.. I didn't mean to remind him.. but.. but... i'm sorry yr..

pr: it's okay...

pre: haven't you come out of it still?? then why on earth u agreed for this marriage???

pr: for my dad...

pre: don't tell me some senti-wenti dialogues like soap heroines, that ur father is a heart-patient.. blah.. blah.. blah.. i very well know that, uncle is hale and healthy...

pr: no preethi.. I mean it..

pre: what do you mean by that??

pr: he, the person I loved, doesn't like me in the first place.. and there is no hope for my future with him.. i've faced enough humiliations because of him.. and yeah, as a person who loves him, i can bear even more.. but not as daughter of Mr.Neil Arora.. My parents never knew a bit about this.. the first thing they would feel for is, their daughter has gone blind in her love and she kept even her self-respect at stake for her love.. I don't want to give that pain to my parents..

pre: that's what even I was telling to you for years.. he  has never respected you.. he has never cared for you..

pr: that's true preethi.. still he doesn't and he will never.. but u know, i loved him with no expectations.. i had un-wantedly turned the beautiful friendship between us into one-side love, and in the course, and I lost my best friend in him, too... but still I love that best friend of mine and will always..

pre: u r confusing me..

pr: I don't love Mr.Suresh Bhatia.. Infact, I hate him for what he is doing with me.. But I can never hate my Suru.. the first best guy friend of my life.. the first love of my life.. probably my last love too..

pre: then why on earth are u agreeing for this marriage??

pr: my life is not something that is wholly composed by me.. my parents had put so much efforts in growing up.. and this is the least I could do for them in return..

pre: for that u r going to spoil the life of an innocent..

pr: no preethi.. I thought to cover the love for my suru in me with a blanket and try to move on in my life with the groom that my dad had found for me.. but...

pre: but what???

pr: this guy seems to be a senseless moron.. and I think I'm going to teach him few good lessons for life..

pre: who are u to teach that moron?? better u can stop that marriage right now na???

pr: no that's not possible.. from what I learnt from my dad, he had very well impressed my dad.. and even if I go and complaint against him, my dad would tell it is all something common in the initial days of marriage.. sooner or later, when we realise that we are meant to be one, we will fall in love with each other..

pre: how are u so sure about it??

pr: he is not the first guy my dad has chosen for me.. he is the third one.. for the past two guyz, though he thought that they were very good matches, something bothered in him, and he talked about the pros and cons of the guy and he let me to choose among them.. though I didn't gave my decision, he itself got the marriage cancelled.. but this guy, he is some mystery.. he has made my dad, clean-bowled..

pre: so...

pr: It's going to be Mrs.PragyaAbhishekMehra...

pre: it rings in a nice manner..

pr: yuck.. I just hate it..

pre: okay tell me what are you going to wear to meet my jijaji???

pr: maybe a two-piece dress...

pre: kyaaaaaaa???

preethi opened her mouth in a big O...

pr: then what?? don't ask me senseless questions.. what is going to matter with my dress.. even if I go like a beggar, there is going to be nothing interesting with him.. but wait.. he called me jobless right.. i've to show i'm way too classy... let me wear that maroon colored top paired with blue denim jeans.. pony tail... simple makeup.. i should show myself to be someone busy at the same time someone attractive..

pre: dude.. u r just going to meet a moron.. not some romeo..

pr: whatever... dare to mess with pragya...

STAY TUNED FRNDZ....