Christmas Eve..

Next Morning, as usual Abhi woke up first.. He felt himself tangled to something tight.. He found himself holding Pragya tightly.. His head was on the crook of her neck, while she had put her hands and legs upon him and holding him tight.. He remembered that they forgot to place the pillows between them the previous night.. He tried to see her face, but he couldn't.. He adjusted himself and pragya too got adjusted in sleep, keeping her head upon his chest and hugging him tight.. He looked at her keenly..

abhi's pov:

I really wonder Pragya, what kind of human being I'm?? cursed or blessed?? cursed to lose ruhi or blessed to get you.. Still it's paining pragya.. It's paining to see her as someone's but not as mine.. Afterall, she is my first love right.. But as I told you yesterday, I don't want to make my pain contagious and let it affect you.. I can feel that you are a girl with a lot of dreams about your marriage.. But what I had given you.. Nothing.. We are just friends.. But that is not what you would have expected in this marriage.. I just hope, I change for good soon, and live the life with you, the way you expect.. But that is going to be so difficult for me, and all I wish is I should not hurt you in the process.. I don't know what you did to me.. I can still see you as an effortless, carefree, chirpy girl.. You aren't that mature.. I can see that in the way you fight with me at times for petty issues.. But still, this childishness of yours is healing all my wounds and yeah I will do anything for that in return..

Tears rolled on his cheeks.. He wiped that with his one hand, while his other was holding pragya in his embrace.. He was sniffing lightly.. Pragya woke up with his sniffing sound.. That's when she found that, she was hugging him royally like her cuddle pillow.. She was embarassed to even make abhi know that she is awake.. When he sniffed again, she realised that he was crying.. Her thoughts about embarassment went to the bay, while her priority turned to make him normal.. Still being in his hold,

pr: Since you don't want to make your pain contagious to me, are you crying when I'm asleep??

Abhi was shocked to know that pragya was awake.. But the pain he was carrying on was more than the shock.. He didn't budge.. His voice was like a mere whisper..

ab: no..

pr: I know how painful it is, to see our loved ones as someone else's.. But u have to digest it.. And this is not the first time you are seeing her as someone else's.. I don't want you to dwell in sorrow every morning like this and have nightmares every night.. Cry it out.. Once and for all..

told pragya raising her face and trying to make an eye contact with him.. abhi adjusted himself to her height with tears lacing down his eyes.. He hugged her tight, placing his head on her neck crook..

Abhi let out a loud sob.. Pragya still holding him in her embrace, gently patted his head to calm him down.. On hearing his sob, she too had tears.. After some 20 minutes, abhi felt relieved..

she hugged him tight more close to her, and started speaking..

pr: It's difficult for you.. I can understand.. But believe me.. Let it go on... Think about something you have to concentrate hereafter in your life..

ab: it's you then..

Pragya was overwhelmed with his words.. with happy tears, she kissed his head that was on the crook of her neck.. Abhi tightened the arms that he wrapped around her..

pr: so.. you have me right.. your every tear on this regard will hurt me a lot.. it will hurt me more than your stupid insensible words.. you have cried enough.. now you have to do only two things..

abhi sniffed again..

pr: won't you ask me what are they??

ab: tell me..