HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRAGYA

Abhi entered inside his house.. He closed the door and stood leaning to the door.. Pragya didn't notice his arrival.. Some naughty idea got cracked in abhi's mind.. He took his mobile and recorded the whole of pragya's dance.. with the last stance of the line, pragya was huffing for breathe.. She stood by holding her knees.. Suddenly she heard someone clapping.. She was shocked to see who could it be.. and there was her husband who was all teeth after witnessing all her hot moves.. She was totally embarassed..

She fell on the couch and hid her face with her palm..

ab: yr.. yr.. what a move at the last?? i didn't know that you are good at dancing.. man!! you made me crazy..

pr: shut up..

ab: why?? i'm praising my wife's hot moves.. why are you getting jealous of that??

pr: suniye plz... If I had noticed your arrival, I wouldn't even had danced..

ab: afraid that I would steal your steps.. no worries.. all credits is to you only.. what a s**y dance pragya?? that too in this loose sweat shirt and ripped three-fourth.. you are one hell of a crazy beauty..

pragya rushed to her bedroom.. she quickly changed herself into a proper nightsuit.. when she returned back, abhi has got already settled in the couch.. pragya was embarassed to even see him.. but anyways in that house, she has to face him..

pr: did you had your dinner??

ab: yeah.. a visual dinner.. that was very tasty..

pr: suniye...

pragya was whining..

ab: teekay.. I had it baba.. I had it at office itself.. you know Erica.. she was so concerned and shared her dinner with me...

pr: trying to make me jealous.. haha.. I know who is that erica.. Robert's little daughter who is 8 years old right..

ab: caught..

pragya giggled..

pr: tell me seriously did you??

ab: yeah.. yeah.. had at office itself.. what about you??

pr: yeah.. I have to take medicines right.. so had dinner..

ab: achaa... so come let's sleep.. it's already 11 pm..

pr: sleep.. why.. why so soon?? we shall watch tv for some time..

ab: no jaanu.. I'm tired.. and also I have to go to office earlier tomorrow.. and one more thing, I'll be returning late tomorrow also.. like today.. so don't skip any of your meals, since I wasn't there..

pr: can't you take leave for tomorrow??

ab: why anything important?? as far as I remember, there is nothing important noted in my calendar..

pr: no asked just like that.. thought of spending some time with you..

ab: we are going to India soon right.. then all my time is yours.. till then, I'm little busy my baby..

abhi kissed her cheeks.. pragya blushed lightly..

ab: okay I'll go and refresh.. have to hit the bed.. feeling hell tired..

with that abhi left to bedroom..

pragya's pov:

he is too bad.. it's just going to be few minutes for my birthday.. still he doesn't realize it.. I hate you suniye.. I hate you..

abhi who settled on bed called for pragya..

ab: pragya.. pragya..

pr: what???

ab: come to sleep..

pr: i'm not sleepy..

ab: but I'm.. plz jaan.. come na.. I want sleep to sweep into my eyes in your fragrance..

pr: you very well know to talk so cheesily.. but waste for other things..

abhi giggled..

ab: whatever.. now let's sleep.. we shall fight tomorrow night, till your heart-felt content.. okay..pragya glared at him and settled on the bed.. Abhi tried to pull her in his embrace but pragya didn't budge..

ab: what happened?? why are you so adamant??

pr: i'm lying beside you only na.. I am not sleepy so don't pull me in your embrace..

ab: I don't know why you are angry.. but you can give your hand atleast right..pragya glared at him.. abhi gestured giving her a kiss and took her hand.. He wished her for a good night and closed his eyes, switching off the lamps..

pragya couldn't sleep.. she very well know, her family will be wishing her only according to Indian time.. That is at morning 4.30 am.. so she know no one is going to wish her at 12am for that birthday..

The clock ticked to 11.58pm and here she heard abhi snoring deeply.. Pragya was much irritated.. She released his hold from her hands and stood near the window looking at their dark lawn.. The stars were till there on the trees, but not switched on, since it wasn't christmas season.. When she asked abhi to remove them, he told that they shall remove it sometime later.. She gazed at the moon.. The moon was in it's 3/4 th shape that too far from the sky.. She felt tears pooling her eyes.. She pouted and couldn't bear the fact that her husband forgot her birthday.. Somewhere, a corner in her heart, believed that he is acting.. But when the clock ticked 12, he was still snoring.. Pragya lost all hopes.. She tried suppressing her tears and stood near the window itself..

2 minutes passed.. there was no change in their atmosphere.. all of a sudden, their garden was glowing.. for a moment, prayga forgot everything and smiled at awe witnessing the beauty once again, for which she thought she has to wait for few months more.. She came back to senses when she felt his kiss on her cheeks..

ab: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAAN...

Pragya heard abhi whispering in her ears.. Pragya turned to him with happy tears, hit his chest lightly and hugged him tight..

pr: thank you.. thank you so much.. I thought you have no idea about my birthday..

ab: No thank you and sorry between us.. hope you remember..

pragya smiled..

pr: I LOVE YOU..

ab: I LOVE YOU TOO..

Abhi kissed her forehead and they broke their hug..

pr: where is my gift??

ab: I'm your biggest gift right..

pr: yeah you are.. but I want a gift from my biggest gift..

ab: huh.. but..

abhi smiled...

ab: not a gift.. but a surprise.. for lifetime..

pragya raised her eyebrows as what??

ab: patience.. morning you will come to know.. now shall we cut the cake..

pr: sure..

that was pragya's all time favorite whiteforest cake.. he took her to the lawn after making her wear jerkins and himself too.. they both cut the cake in peace, with abhi singing "happy birthday" for her.. after making a wish and blowing off the candles, she fed him with a piece of cake and he repeated the same.. then they both played some time applying cake in one another's face.. and that birthday she felt so complete with him.. 

STAY TUNED FRNDZ...