I Hate Everything of Yours

Few days rolled by.. Abhigya resumed their works.. Suresh and Abhi met each other accidentally on a Monday, and Suresh promised that he will be visiting abhigya's house the following weekend.. In these few days, Abhigya became good friends rather a good housemates.. Pragya didn't shared about suresh with abhi.. something in her made her feel that, it was not the right time to share about it..

The thought of giving a chance to this marriage, arose in their minds occasionally.. But neither of them were ready to convey it to the other.. And at times, the thoughts about their past, literally bothered them and made them afraid to take the next step in their life..

There was a project going on in Abhi's office and abhi being the project head was having enough stress to be bothered about.. He goes to office early and returns home much late than his regular time.. This continued for 3 days.. Since, Abhigya became good friends, Pragya started missing abhi.. She usually returns home by 5pm.. And their offices were not much farther from their house.. Merely a 10 minutes drive.. Though she makes Kamala ma to come to her house at evening, she can't make her stay beyond 7pm.. She helps Kamala ma in preparing dinner for themselves as well as for Kamala ma's family and sends the dinner for Kamala ma's family with her..

Pragya's pov:

I miss this Mr. Buddhu a lot.. I became addicted to him in these few days.. He is like a jack fruit.. Mostly he is rough from out.. Especially to the people whom he doesn't like at the first instant.. say for example, me.. He behaved that rude with me right.. But if we get close to him, no one can be that friendly, nice and humorous like him.. Mr. Orangutan Monkey, I miss our cooking classes.. It has been 10 days, since I'm missing your preparation.. At least you came home earlier around 7 pm last week.. But for the past 2 days, it has gone overboard to 10 pm.. Your company is extracting every single droplet of sweat of yours.. Hell with them.. Come soon yr...

Pragya called abhi twice, but abhi didn't answer the call.. Then she dropped a text stating, "I'll be waiting for you.. We shall have dinner together tonight.. Come soon..".. She thought of adding the text, "Miss you" but gave up the idea, since it may sound cheesy and she has a good knowledge about abhi's temper from his family.. She wasn't ready to face the wrath of abhi.. So she pressed the send button and changed her concentration to see the missed episodes of her favorite soaps and programmes.. She literally slept on the couch itself..

Abhi's pov:

What a bad hair day is this.. Everything from the morning is not going in my favor.. Why people are very much eager to suck my patience.. What they get from that?? I don't know how the management hired these kind of people.. Why can't they work to my pace.. they are dead slow.. Here i'm telling to finish the project by today.. but these people are using much of their time as leisure time.. and i'm getting bad remarks from the higher authority.. Are they school kids to be lectured daily??

He saw pragya calling him, ignored the call and put his mobile in silent mode.. The clock ticked 10. Abhi completed his works and started to home.. If it was someone else, s/he would have definitely enjoyed the bliss of an empty road with the cold breeze in this night time.. but that wasn't the case with abhi.. The thoughts about his project were still bugging him.. He parked his car next to pragya's at their house.. He entered inside with his spare key, closed the door and turned to see pragya sleeping on the couch.. He went to refresh without disturbing pragya and then went to kitchen, had his dinner.. He didn't see her text for him and had no idea that she was sleeping without having her dinner... He heated the left over food, placed it in the hot bag and was putting vessels in dishwasher.. One vessel slipped out of his hand and made a loud noise waking pragya..

pr: suniye.. aap.. when did you come??

asked pragya looking at the clock.. The clock showed 10 minutes for 11.