Not Your Damn Explanations Again

Abhi was returning back from office... He came across their favorite restaurant..

Abhi's pov:

why not I buy this girl, a pack of Chicken briyani?? She loves briyani more than me.. She forgets her surrounding when she is with her briyani.. What am I gonna do with this girl??

Thought abhi and went to purchase chicken briyani for himself, his pragya and preethi.. When he was about to leave the counter, he saw ruhi at a distance talking with someone.. That turned out to be suresh.. He was approaching them to have a word with them..

When he reached them near,

su: but pragya.. she loved me truly bhabhi..

Abhi's whole senses got stopped at he moment..

ru: why did you hide this all these days suresh??

su: vo bhabhi.. it was me who pushed her out of my life.. To be frank, at that moment, while giving her an delayed explanation, do you think I really didn't harbor any feelings for her.. I was badly in love with her bhabhi, the moment I told her to leave my life..

ru: are you mad??? why did you do that??

su: vo bhabhi.. before that, I had a discussion with mom and dad.. I don't know what got into their mind, their every words reflected to me like, status is important and they don't mind to break an alliance if status doesn't much.. I was so much of an idiot to differentiate the truth.. Mom and dad thought that I was asking on behalf of rahul bhai, pratheek tau ji's son.. u know right, mom and dad only grew him up after tau ji's and tai ji's demise.. the girl he loved was only behind his money.. her family people are fraudulents.. But bhai wasn't in a state to listen to them.. That's why mom and dad told like that.. It took a long time for them to make him understand.. But in all this chaos I lost my pragya..

ru: I wish to beat you black and blue.. Why didn't you discuss this at least with me??

su: bhabhi.. u were not in a state to listen to my blabbering at that time.. U had a problem in your maternal house right.. U were so occupied with it and I didn't had the heart to spoil your remaining peace with my problem..

ru: If I tell you something, plz don't mind me.. you are a coward..

su: bhabhiiiii..

ru: then what?? if you had really loved her, then you should have been daring enough to marry her at any cost.. here you are telling bull-shit reasons like, mumma dadda..

su: no bhabhi.. like how much she is important for me, mom and dad are also important for me.. I didn't give her any happiness or good things all through my college days.. After marrying, if mom and dad didn't accept her, I can't give her pain again.. So I thought, it's better if everything goes in the way it was earlier, and so told her like that.. I know bhabhi.. that day, I killed her literally.. I saw the pain in her eyes.. She always had a hope in me.. Than giving her a peace-less life, it's better to break her heart for a while.. She deserves the best bhabhi.. And as like that, she got abhi bhai.. They are really made for each other.. but.. after seeing them together, and after knowing the real meaning behind my parents' words, I can't hold back myself bhabhi.. But to leave her live her life peaceful, I tried a lot to keep my feelings within me.. Unfortunately pragya and preethi triggered me today, and I ended up blurting her the fact that I love her.. I love her still..

ru: Even if she loves you, I won't allow her to leave abhi and come to you.. Already I gave him a heartbreak.. I can't see him broken again.. I can see the love for her in his eyes..