MERE VACHAN

When pragya left their house, the clock showed 6.30 pm..

Pragya's pov:

I'm happy to see how much he loves me.. But at the same time, I'm angry with him, he is not fighting for me.. Even my happiness is not much important infront of our love.. Why suniye?? If you had heard me completely that day, we would have been in a different scenario now.. So much in love.. But you spoilsport.. It also hurts suniye.. You didn't come to me, even when I was in hospital.. How can you be that cold?? If what I have for you is the real love, then what I had for suresh, is just a mere affection with infatuation.. If I what I had for him is love, then it means, at this moment, I agree to the statement, "Love can happen for the second time"..

With that pragya went to the hotel.. She had her light dinner at her room.. She settled on the bed and was watching their marriage pics in slideshow using her mobile.. Each and every moment, seemed for her like, something that happened the previous day.. But within this short span, so many things has happened in her life.. She caressed his face in the photos..

pr: I never knew that I would love someone to this extent after I lost my belief in love.. I wish I had seen you earlier in my life.. You know what suniye, you are a nut-case.. 28 years old but, maturity level only like a teenager.. Were your assumptions, any less to a teenager?? I can't get angry at you also.. I can understand how much you love me, that you even wished to sacrifice your love for me.. But why can't you understand the love I have for you?? Or amn't I giving the needed love to you?? Am I lacking anywhere?? You make me question myself.. The moment I saw you I badly wanted to get locked in your embrace.. But you are one moron, who talked about suresh at that moment.. you don't have any idea about the sleepless nights I had and the illusions of you near me, I felt.. Why are you like this suniye?? Added to this, purab bhai and arjun bhai.. Even don't they have sense.. Yeah.. that's right.. Birds of same feather flock together.. All nut-cases.. No wonder, bulbul and aaliya are beauties with brain that they are taming these stupid cats.. Purab and Arjun bhai, wait for me.. When I return to you, I swear, you guyz are gonna get admitted in hospital.. 

AFTER A LONG MELANCHOLY, YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE AS A NEW BREEZE...
BUT WHY YOU LEFT ME IN THE MIDDLE ABRUPTLY??

AMN'T I WORTHY OF YOU???

Pragya had tears... She wiped her eyes and went to bed.. She determined not to think about it anymore.. the clock striked 11 pm.. She was in deep sleep after a long time.. She saw him and there is nothing more to worry for her.. One or the other day, he will understand her or she will kick his ass and make him understand her love.. With that hope she drifted into a deep sleep without any nightmares or illusions.. She heard the calling bell ringing..

pr: who could it be at this time??

A grumpy pragya,  groaned and opened the door.. her hair was all messy.. her eyes were half-open.. With a big loud yawn, she opened the door.. She was shocked to see him at her doorstep.. 

All she thought was he would take time to come to her.. Maybe a day atleast.. She didn't expect him this earlier..

ab: won't you call me inside??

pr: huh.. huh.. come in.. come in..

Abhi came inside and took a seat on the bed..

ab: where should I keep this bag??

asked Abhi pointing a bag that he was carrying..

Pragya was clueless about him carrying a bag.. She with no questions, got the bag and placed it on the bedside table..