LAVABUDDHU

Thank you everyone for all your heart-felt wishes 😍😍😍😍here goes the second update of the day💕💕💕

........................................................................

His pragya.. The same pragya.. he saw infront of his eyes.. Her sun-kissed face was adding more beauty to her.. Her tears were glistening in the sunlight.. Abhi got up from the couch, and went near her.. She turned her face, facing the floor...

Abhi in a merely audible voice,

ab: pr...ag..ya...

pragya slowly raised her eyes to lock with his eyes.. Tears were overflowing from both their eyes.. He gently cupped her face with his one palm..

ab: how are you??

pr: why do you care??

ab: yeah.. i shouldn't.. how is suresh??

THUD....

pragya slapped abhi hard on his face... Abhi held his cheek....

pr: are you insane?? are you any mahaan?? leaving your wife to live with someone else.. in which country, they do like this?? huh.. the choice I made in my life was worst.. The choice of my parents is even worst.. I don't know what they saw in you, so that they got me married to you.. You were in love with someone in the past right.. Weren't you able to see the love I have for you from my eyes?? Then why the hell you kissed me that night.. When you weren't able to even bear or think about a situation like that, how come you were able to spit those words on me.. what did you tell?? "I'll set you free from this relationship".. Now do it.. Remove this mangalsutra off my neck.. Wipe the kumkum off my maang.. Remove the rings that you made me wear on the day of our marriage from my toes.. Remove our engagement rings off my hands.. Remove the earrings off my ears that you gifted for christmas eve.. Do all these, and then tell, "I'll set you free from the relationship"..

ab: pragya..

abhi tried to stop her helplessly...

pr: and what was that?? "Don't blame pragya for anything.. She is an angel in my life".. Oh really, this is what you give back to your angel right.. better you could have killed me for this.. I'd have happily died.. Tell me one thing.. Amn't I worthy enough to be considered as a person's love.. For him also I was a choice.. Now for you also I am a choice.. Yeah He humiliated me.. But I chose to be behind him still.. Coz.. I loved him.. But he never showered the love that I craved.. Thank Goodness.. I don't even get his image even in my sleep.. After the end of my college, till I married you, there was always an unbearable pain in my heart.. But I didn't became insane.. I was my own self only.. He never dumped me by showing a dream life ahead.. But what you did you do  you know, you held my hands and took me into a dream-world.. Only you and me.. You took me for time-travelling and visualised our future.. But all of a sudden, you pushed me off that world.. Do you think, this is fair?? Is this correct?? I became insane without you.. If I tell you something, you can never believe that.. Without my conscious, I was about to kill myself.. Can you believe??

Abhi stood silent..

Pragya held his tee's collars..

pr: why are you making me to suffer like this?? do you even have any idea about how I'm suffering??

pragya sat on the floor totally broken..

Abhi stood still..

ab: I know.. I know about that sleeping pills incident..