Coming to India

Life was a bliss for our abhigya.. Every moments of theirs were only filled with love.. That was a day before their journey to India.. The clock ticked 9 pm.. here abhi was moving behind pragya like a puppy..

pr: suniye.. don't follow me..

ab: chup.. stand there and eat this..

pr: no way.. I'm not going to get afraid for your loud voice..

ab: jaan.. please.. for my sake..

Atlast abhi captured pragya in a corner and made sure she can't escape away from him..

pr: suniye.. please.. I don't like this.. It tastes like yuck..

ab: have I ever forced you to eat all these?? but today you were about to fall unconscious.. And don't think I'll be sitting simply without feeding you something healthy..

pr: for this I would have agreed to come to doctor itself..

ab: but u denied right.. now eat this..

pr: suniye.. we can even go to doctor now.. but please don't ask me to eat this..

ab: no ways.. I can't take you out in this cold night.. that too you are weak.. I don't want to take any chances in your health..

None of pragya's pleadings went into abhi's ears and atlast abhi successfully fed the healthy food that he had prepared exclusively for pragya..

Later they were resting on their bed..

ab: you know what it is easy to feed even a 3-year old compared to feeding you..

pr: ahaan.. then open a creche.. feed all the kids..

ab: why have to open a creche and feed for other kids? I'll work myself for producing the kids and then feed them..

Pragya blushed and hit his chest lightly..

pr: you are becoming more shameless these days..

ab: what is there shame for me with you??

Pragya smiled at him.. She raised her head being in his embrace and saw his face.. She gently traced the outline of his lips with her index finger..

pr: I just want this smile to be prevalent in your face always..

ab: till my jaan carries this smile in her face, I'll be always happy and smiling..

Pragya kissed the hand that was cupping her face..

ab: and pragya.. tomorrow morning I'll go to office for just an hour and will be back soon..