I Wish I could Make You Mine

Abhi went to refresh.. Pragya headed to kitchen.. Preethi gave her a tight hug and she too went to refresh..

Pragya kept the milk for boiling and got lost in the confession few moments ago..

Pragya's pov:

How idiot I'm??? When I told everything about my past.. How much I got hurt in that.. I told everything very easily.. But why did I fail to confess that I love him?? By now, both of us knew that we are crazily in love with each other.. But still proposing is different.. And I would love to give that joy to him.. Let me ask some idea to preethi..

Preethi came out first after refreshing.. She was giving abhigya the gifts that she brought for them from India and also the gifts from abhigya's families.. They all had it together with the hot beverages.. By then abhi got a call from his office demanding his presence immediately..

ab: pragya.. preethi.. I'm so sorry girlz.. I've got a very urgent work and I gotta go..

pr: it's okay..

pre: jiju.. technically u should ask your sorry to me only.. not to this girl.. after all you are being with her every day and night.. in her every deeds and dreams...

pragya blushed.. abhi too blushed hearing her words..

ab: u know something.. u r 10 times of pragya.. gosh.. i'm worried about the unlucky guy who is gonna end up with you..

pre: don't worry jiju i'll make him feel lucky more than you..

ab: I challenge u can't beat her in that..

pre: I challenge back.. I'll do that..

pr: bas.. both of you.. suniye you are getting late to office na.. ab chaliye..

ab: hitler.. always in a mood to send me out of the house..

pragya giggled..

pr: what else can I do?? be it India or Australia, u both are always the same.. often getting into useless arguments.. I don't have the strength to play umpire role today... only exception is, there you were her bhai.. now got transformed to jiju..

ab: that is a big doubt.. preethi why did you start calling me jiju??

pre: how can I call a handsome hunk like you as bhai??

pragya was burning in jealousy though she knew that they are pulling her legs..

pr: preethi.. that's enough.. for god sake start doing some useful work...

ab: I can smell something burning...

told abhi sarcastically.. Pragya threw an angry glare at abhi's side..

ab: arey baba.. I mean it in real.. I think you kept the milk on stove itself..

pr: oh shit.....

pragya rushed to kitchen.. while abhi and preethi hi-fied each other..

pre: there is so much fun in pissing off her..

ab: but don't do much okay..

pre: jiju.. she is my friend first..

ab: but she is my jaan.. do remember..

pre: ahaan love is overflowing...

abhi giggled..

ab: okay I'm taking leave.. that queen of cleanliness will be cleaning the kitchen counter now..n tell her that I left for office..