A Beautiful Morning

The next morning was the most fresh morning out of all the mornings they ever had.. They have feelings for one another.. But they don't realise.. They like each other.. But they don't want to put it out in words.. They have love for another.. But not strong enough to voice it out.. The previous morning the way they woke up happened accidentally.. Better to be told their emotions only played its role.. But this morning they made it for themselves.. The most beautiful morning of their life.. They weren't aware that they are going to make more bright and joyous mornings in future and some gloomy mornings too..

Pragya was the first one to wake up surprisingly.. Abhi was sleeping deep, lightly snoring.. Pragya who was in his hold, slightly adjusted herself in the bed and came nearer to his face.. She was adoring the childish form of her husband.. She slowly traced the guitar earstuds in his ears.. She lightly pecked at his nose and slowly untangled herself from him.. She felt really new and exciting to wake up before her husband and do something for him..

Pragya's pov:

Should I go and bath first or should I freshen up myself and prepare tea for him first? What if he wakes earlier?? Then like all the other days, he will be doing the coffee for me.. No.. Let me freshen up quickly and prepare his tea first..

For the first time in her life, she got refreshed quickly.. Despite the hurry, she didn't fail to adore her earrings that her husband brought for her.. she made his tea and her coffee ready, but there was no sign of abhi waking up.. She poured them in seperate flasks.. She quicly took bath and changed into a beautiful black and white saree.. 

She first wore jhumkas

She first wore jhumkas.. Then she felt her heart heavy even to leave the earrings that her husband brought for her for the first time, on the table.. She immediately changed her earrings to the one, abhi had bought for her and went to prepare breakfast.. Here abhi was still sleeping..

pragya's pov:

I used to tell mom that why does she wakes up so early and spoil her beautiful sleep.. But today I find that waking up early and doing something for the person you like the most can also give you some kind of pleasure.. Till this day, I thought marriage is something like a rule, for which we have to be bounded for lifelong.. but today, I feel that it is a beautiful feel that makes us bounded to it and not any rule..

Her thoughts were broken when she found kamala ma at the doorstep..

ka: pragya beta.. what made you up so early??

pr: vo ma.. just like that.. didn't get sleep..

ka: are you okay beta??? do you want to visit doctor?? I will complaint about your company that they are squeezing out all your energy..

pr: ma.. ma.. nothing like that to worry.. once in a blue moon I will wake up early and that happened to be today..

ka: if you are fine, then no problem for me.. okay.. where is abhi beta??