My Reply to him

The day ended cheerfully for everyone.. Together everyone went to a church and had their dinner in a restaurant.. They bid adieu to each other and abhigya started their journey to home..

Abhi for the first time enjoyed the cool breeze in the isolated road with his windows open.. Pragya found him happy and she felt even more happy seeing the curve in his lips..

pr: sir seems to be very happy??

ab: yeah a lot.. that was the long term wish of mine, a date with ruhi..

abhi smirked..

pr: Mr. Mehra.. U can't play your cards at me.. Got it??

ab: yes Mrs. Mehra.. U r intelligent.. to be genuine.. Happy that there is nothing more I have to feel guilty or worry about, when I look back into my past.. Ruhi has got the bestest life partner and her life is settled in a good way.. Happy to see her as a complete family..

pr: ahaan... so what about your life Mr. Mehra??

ab: she is a lucky one.. she got married to a nice guy.. But poor me.. Got stuck to you..

pragya pouted at him..

pr: stop the car..

ab: why?

pr: I wanna puke..

ab: what??

pragya acted as if she felt vomiting..

abhi stopped the car immediately.. Pragya immediately got down the car and started walking along the pedestrian's lane..

ab: what are you doing??

yelled abhi standing near car..

pr: you got stuck up with me right.. so relieving you.. enjoy your life..

yelled back pragya..

abhi's pov:

man!!!! this girl has gone nuts.. one time she is more mature than my mom and at other times, she is so childish than bulbul.. what to do with her???

Luckily there was a parking lot nearby and they were almost in a 10 minutes walkable distance to their house.. Abhi quickly made the arrangements for parking the car over there, collected his things and ran to catch pragya..

ab: you mad girl.. stop right there.. see I'm running because of you..

pr: who asked you to come? i gave you freedom right..

asked pragya still walking fast..

ab: what to do?? It will be boring without your bakbaks everyday na.. that's why.. came back to you itself..

pragya stopped on her tracks and glared at him.. then she smiled and held his hands, rested her head to his shoulder and started walking...

abhi got his breathe back after seeing her smile..

ab: u know something.. u r seriously hopeless..

pragya giggled..

ab: u really got angry right??

pr: buddhu.. i was just playing with you..

ab: then why did you got down the car??

pr: vo.. It's my long term wish to walk with someone very close to my heart by holding the person's hands in an isolated road enriched with cold breeze.. that's why..

ab: you could have told me na?

pr: ha.. if I had told you, what would you have told?? you would have started lectures about catching cold in this breeze at this time of night..

abhi giggled..

ab: so u gotta know much about me?? like what I would do and when I would do..

pr: and much more...

ab: how??

pr: that's not a big thing.. when a person really means a lot to you, then it is not necessary they need to explain their activities to you.. You can easily understand their behaviors on your own..

ab: what else you know about me??

pr: you are one grumpy head..

ab: pragya plz.. I feel embarassed.. 

told abhi like a kid..

pr: teekay baba.. I won't call you that..

ab: really can you understand me? even with my stupidity??

pr: yeah.. 

ab: does that mean, I mean a lot to you??

pr: yeah you do..

ab: but what I have done to you pragya?? nothing.. only you have did this much to me.. and I don't know what i'm going to do in return for you??

pr: bear me all your life.. that's enough..

abhi giggled...

ab: I'll.. with pleasure..

pr: you are happy right after seeing ruhi??

ab: I am.. But I am more happy that me and ruhi have got the right persons in our life..

pragya had a complete smile on her face..

pr: suniye...

ab: hmm... tell me..

pr: just a question.. don't get mad at me.. what if I have a past like you????

abhi stopped on his tracks.. he turned to look at pragya..

pr: I told plz don't get mad at me..

ab: if he has got married then the same fate applies to you.. to live the rest of your life with me..

told abhi giggling..

pr: what if he is unmarried???

pragya expected an answer from him eagerly.. but he started walking fast.. pragya ran to catch up his speed..

pr: suniye.. I'm sorry.. I told na.. Just a question.. I asked you right not to get mad at me..

abhi didn't budge to pragya's words.. He went on walking.. Pragya atlast got hold of his hand and made him stop.. She held him by his hands and turned him to face her..

pr: I'm sorr......

She felt the moment to be frozen.. Her whole sense went numb.. Only she could feel the hot wetness claiming her lips.. Abhi held her tightly by waist and kissed her on lips.. He didn't release his hold and his other hand cupped her face.. The kiss meant how much she means in his life.. First pragya didn't react to the kiss.. When she was about to reciprocate abhi stopped the kiss for breathe.. He adjusted her hair strands that fell on  her face, behind her ears.. His hot breathe was fanning on her philtrum.. Still their lips were lightly brushing each other.. "YOU WOULD HAVE GOT WHAT WOULD BE MY REPLY TO SOMEONE WHO COMES TO CLAIM YOU AS THEIRS.." told abhi in anger and left the place immediately..

STAY TUNED FRNDZ...

How was it frndz?????? Hope you all loved the update.. Plz do comment and color the stars if you feel the story is worth it..