Your Every Feeling is Contagious to Me

The next morning Pragya was sleeping so calmly in his arms.. A complete smile was etched to her face and here abhi was in half-sleep.. He opened his eyes to get the beautiful glimpse of her face.. Her smile was contagious to him..

Abhi's pov:

What magic u did to me girl?? I have again became a teenager.. I can't stay away from you.. Pragyaaaaaa.. Your smile, Your tears everything are contagious to me.. Your every feeling is contagious to me.. I love you pragya.. I don't know what are you upto share with me.. But whatever it is.. Do remember.. The feelings I have for you is never going to end.. You know why?? That's not the feeling which emerged after my past got settled.. It is even before that.. I fell in love with you the moment, when my words harmed you.. When my words brought tears in your eyes.. When your pain brought tears in my eyes.. When I felt your eyes carrying endless emotions for me.. I love you pragya.. I can see the love you have for me in your eyes.. But something is stopping you from conveying it to me.. That's fine pragya.. I can wait for any time..

Pragya hugged him further tight in sleep.. Abhi too equally responded to her hug.. He felt complete carrying her in his arms.. Without disturbing her sleep he grabbed her's and his mobile.. He texted to their respective offices that they can't make it to office for the day.. He even texted kamala ma to take leave for the day..

He was admiring her glowing her face.. Slowly he too drifted for the second round of his sleep.. The clock ticked 10 am and there was no sign of abhigya waking up.. Pragya woke up this time first.. The day had a beautiful climate and there wasn't enough sunshine.. The surroundings were also calm.. She admired the serenity near her, i.e., her husband's face with a broad smile.. She slowly traced her index finger on his facial features.. Abhi woke up with her tracing..

With still eyes closed,

ab: What is my lava doing with my face??

pragya was startled.. yet she composed herself..

pr: vo.. she is enjoying her buddhu's charm...

abhi opened his eyes slowly..

ab: is your buddhu that charming??

pr: yeah.. much charming.. that he made even this lava to fall for him...

abhi giggled..

both were still in one another's embrace..

ab: so a very happy morning my wife..

pr: very very happy morning to you too husband..

ab: u r unexpectedly silent today.. what's cooking inside your mind??

though abhi knew that pragya wanna share something with her, he wants her to open it on her own.. He just gave her a hint that he is all ready to hear her pain or pleas or happiness or whatever..

pr: that something I wished to share with you yesterday night..

abhi tightened his hold around her.. He gently placed a kiss on her forehead.. Pragya snuggled to him even more close..

ab: I'm all ears to you Pragya.. Be it anything, my love for you nor my opinion about you will never change..

pr: vo.. suniye... i.. i.. i loved someone in the past..

Abhi felt a little pang in his heart.. That moment he realized how it would had been her when he shared about ruhi.. Yet he carried a smile..

ab: hmm..

pr: i.. i..

ab: pragya come on.. even I had a love in the past and you were the one who solved out all my problems.. then.. then why are you stammering?? come on.. go ahead..