Getting Addicted To You

The flight got landed safely.. Suresh bid bye to abhigya.. Abhi responded to him while pragya didn't give a damn to suresh.. She felt like she was fed up with everything and it is time to show her attitude... Abhi and Suresh exchanged their locations and promised to meet frequently.. Once suresh left, abhi spotted his car waiting to pick him up..

ab: Pragya, there is my.. I mean our car..

pr: yeah.. let's leave..

The driver greeted abhi and pragya... 

 Inside the car,

ab: pragya.. I would like to tell u something as a friend..

pr: sure.. u don't need to ask any permission..

ab: well.. I don't know how intense is the fight between you and suresh.. but, that's not right to behave the way you did with suresh..

pr: he doesn't deserve all those things..

ab: that's what I'm telling.. I don't know, if he deserves it or not.. but that's not manners.. you remember, during our first meeting, u warned me about something.. that to be proper and correct in all the things.. U know I got scared literally.. but here since you became my friend, i'm not warning you.. but it's a request as a friend.. hope you would understand..

pr: i'll hereafter.. but not for that moron.. only for you..

they reached their place soon.. their house was so beautiful that abhigya took a moment in enjoying the beauty outside the gate itself..

pr: I really wonder about the choice of our parents.. what a beautiful house.. it's more like a dream house of mine.. though it's in the centre of the city, they have found something peaceful like this..

ab: their decision never goes wrong..

the housemaid, who is an indian, came with the aarti plate out..

ma: yeah.. their decision hasn't gone wrong.. u both look like made for each other..

abhigya looked at each other.. their minds screamed with a question, a sudden question, should they give a chance to this marriage.. but both had their own pasts and weren't ready to take a bold decision fearing for a heartbreak again..

the maid took the aarti and pragya entered the house pushing the rice bowl and marking the floor with her footprints..

ma: madam.. all your things are settled here.. only the luggage you are carrying must be arranged.. you don't take stress.. I'll come tomorrow and help you in that.. I have prepared the dinner for you and kept in the hotbag.. I think neil sir would have told you about my timings.. I'll come here by morning 8am and will leave the house completing all the chores by 1pm. Sir told that both of your office hours will start only by 10 am and you people will be leaving by 9am.. so before you people get ready, i'll prepare the breakfast for you.. and once you people leave, I'll clean the house, prepare the lunch for you both and will send it to your office.. Sir has told strictly no outside foods for you both on working days.. and if you have leave, you please inform me prior that when should I come, so that I won't disturb your privacy.. just a message would do it madamji..

pr: ma.. first stop this madamji.. you are elder to me and you can call me by my name itself..

ma: madamji..

ab: arey she is telling right only ma.. you call her pragya and me, abhi.. and when you call us as sir and madam we feel old..

ma: but..

ab: if you feel very uncomfortable, then you can call her as daadi.. because she looks the same..

pragya glared at abhi while the maid and abhi were laughing..