Everything Happens Only For Our Good

Abhi, Shivaay and Suresh were talking to each other in the living room.. By then suresh got a call from one of his friends from India and he left to attend the call..

sh: tell me how life is going??

ab: yeah better..

sh: by any chance did our presence spoiled your present life, by reminding you the past??

abhi was taken aback..

sh: you may wonder abhi.. I know very well.. You were the abhi of my ruhi.. He stressed "My ruhi"..

ab: wh.. what are you telling??

Shivaay took out his mobile and showed him a photo..

sh: so

sh: so.. u r abhi.. Abhishek Mehra..

ab: uh.. uh..

sh: don't get panic abhi.. i'm not here to confront anything to you.. the reason I came here to meet you is, to remind few things to you...

abhi looked at him vague..

sh: I very well know, how you both were deeply in love with each other... But destiny had some other plans, and it ended up like me and ruhi, u and pragya.. so u have to accept this and move on..

ab: u know about us much??

sh: yeah.. like each and everything.. ruhi has told me everything at the initial days of our marriage itself.. and her love for you made me fall for her more.. I tried meeting you when I took her to college for exams.. But unfortunately I couldn't meet you.. Though she told you earlier, not to meet again, she felt really bad for not meeting you on the last day of her college.. That was the biggest task in my life, to console her and make her smile again.. First she thought me as an opportunist.. Later she realized my true self, and shared about her past with me.. You may think myself as a great person, who has just like that accepted a girl with her love.. No.. Even I had a past.. I loved someone.. But not intense as you guyz.. So I was able to understand her pain to some extent.. She took a lot of time to understand the reality.. The only thing I was able to do for her is, to be her backbone, whenever she got lost in the pain of losing you.. meanwhile we became good friends, and finally she accepted the marriage of ours and moved on in her life.. But to be mentioned, she never failed to pray for you, not even a single day.. And I also know one more thing that, she still has some affection for you in some corner of her heart.. Not to be offended, I'll proudly say that, it's me who is ruling her heart, mind, soul and body.. and it's her who's ruling me.. but u know right.. first love is always special for everyone.. she still has some concern for you.. don't misunderstand her, if she approaches you to tell anything.. that day your harsh words shook her like anything.. in all these years, I won't tell that I didn't get angry on her.. sometimes she used to test my temper and even I have took my anger on her.. but she didn't broke like this before.. coz she trusts me.. and she believes that I won't think about her wrong, nor I will do something that would break her heart.. it's like how u know, how a child gets angry on her mumma, likewise when we both get angry on one another... she felt that your one cold look made her feel disgusting about herself..