Mrs. Abhishek Mehra

Pragya and Abhi were always fighting with each other for petty issues. They got engaged the same weekend they met each other and their marriage was fixed a month ahead from their engagement.. though they were constantly fighting with each other, none of them took the initiative to stop this marriage, which was the prime thought that lingered over their mind in the start.. Something was stopping them, and they were unaware that it's their destiny..

The day of wedding...

pragya was sitting in front of the mirror, all decked up, waiting for the call from priest to reach the mandap..

pragya's pov:

the last moments of my life as Ms.Pragya Arora.. in few minutes, I'll become Mrs.PragyaAbhishekMehra.. I don't know what god has in store for me.. but whatever it is, I just wish, everything must be good.. Few months back, my thoughts were only occupied by suru.. there was never a moment in which I forgot him.. all my thoughts were only about him, that why does he hate me.. I loved him even with his hatred for me.. He never loved me.. But he was the one who gave the hopes for me to love him.. I can never blame him that he cheated on me, or trapped me or anything.. He didn't do any such thing.. Maybe, he just behaved like he did with everyone else.. It's my super brain, which assumed everything in the wrong sense.. But whatever, I don't deserve that hatred.. He could have talked to me atleast once.. For the past 4 years only he remained in my thoughts.. The first few months, with all my love.. And the rest, with all the pain he gave me.. But for the past few weeks, I rarely think about him.. This guy, the biggest buddhu of the world, the orangutan monkey, is just enough to piss me every single second.. I don't know this torture would become the healing medicine of my pain.. But it is something unbearable.. he and his tantrums.. even a pregnant lady won't behave like that.. Seriously I wonder, what his mother had in mind, when she was carrying him.. Or is he behaving in that way only with me.. Does he thinks me to be an opportunist.. for that, what special quality does he have?? only a brain with biggest dumbness.. and who wants to be an opportunist for that.. god.. all his tortures were only for few hours in the past month.. but from now on, from good morning to good night I've to see him, and bear him.. God give me all the strength to bear him and fight against him..

here abhi was standing near the window in his room, just having a glance of the hill outside.. their's is a destination wedding.. that was one of pragya's wishes about her marriage and her dad took that really serious.. He planned to have it in some places like Mussorie or other cold places, but pragya had opted for kodaikanal.. it's one of the favorite spots of pragya and her family, and they very well know all the places there.. so they booked a mansion for almost 10 days and planned to conduct the wedding there..

abhi's pov:

this girl.. she really has a good taste.. if we had held our marriage in our place, 100's of our family members, friends and acquaintances would be present and the marriage would be no less than a political party meeting.. none of the family members would have enjoyed this much.. this being conducted as a function for only close relatives, only 50 people are totally here.. From both the sides, we have mingled much and got to know more about each other.. it's only me and her, who are not enjoying the wedding.. other than us, everyone are just so involved and enjoying.. and I too like this.. I don't know who are you pragya.. what you are.. what you like or what you dislike.. i've lived the past 8 years of my life, only for my ruhi.. I can never forget her.. Never in this birth.. Only ruhi can be my betterhalf.. But that's impossible.. and you can be my wife for this outer world.. but not inside the room we gonna share.. why i'm behaving this rude to you has two reasons.. one is I don't want to give any hopes to you, so that u can expect something from this marriage.. The moment you wish to break this marriage, you can and leave.. I'm not going to be any hindrance for that.. But I assure you, no one can be my wife other than you.. I dreamt to make my Ruhi as Mrs.RuhiAbhishekMehra.. But destiny plucked that wish of mine so harshly.. and now, it's forcing you to become Mrs.PragyaAbhishekMehra.. and I can't break that thing.. But I can't let myself to do the same mistake again.. and it's not out of any love.. It's the principle I have for myself.. Only you are my wife for this lifetime.. and not to forget the second reason, u r one girl with high attitude.. no one had the guts to take this tone with me.. but you, just irritating me from the very first meeting.. tryingt to teach me manners.. as if you are the teacher.. and this act of yours makes me rebellious and I love to make you bang your head to the wall.. Girl.. Be careful.. U r messing with a lion.. and if you continue this silliness of yours even in Melbourne, I assure u that, I'll leave no stones unturned for making you insane..

by then purab came to call abhi..

pu: abhi.. pandit is calling you..

ab: yeah coming..

pu: here wear this garland.. photo bhaiya, now take this pic..

photographer: ji saab...

ab: why all these??

pu: marriage means all these would be there.. so shut up and go with the flow..

ab: whatever...

by then arjun joined purab and they both took abhi to the mandap.. aaliya and bulbul, went to get pragya to mandap..

aa: bhabhi ji, pandit is calling you..

pr: ji haan..

bul: yr pragu.. what is this ji haan???

pr: then what to do bulz.. ur sister aaliya is hell bent to call me bhabhi ji.. then what should I do??

aa: pragz.. just I teased u.. enough Okay.. now come like a good girl..

pr: that's like my aalu..

pre: oh u people became family, and forgot me..

aa: hey drama queen.. come with us..

pre: no I wont..

bul: let's leave aalu.. rishi came today and asked about some girl called preethi to me..

pre: really????

aa: it's time for muhurth..

pre: arey tell me na..

aa: teekay.. rishi was asking about you today.. I'll explain the rest later.. now come with us..

after abhigya's meet, pragya, bulbul and aaliya got gelled up very easily.. the trio catched up frequently for wedding purchases and they became good friends.. preethi being pragya's bestie, also got easily attached to them, and the four always does masti.. purab and arjun became bhais for pragya and preethi..

while pragya was reaching the mandap, abhi saw her descending down the stairs with his three sisters.. preethi became sister for abhi.. for a moment, he was able to see his ruhi in the bridal attire.. his eyes automatically welled up...

abhi's pov:

I'm sorry ruhi.. But my love is only for you.. Maybe in next birth, I'll be with you.. and I'm sorry pragya..

pragya who was descending down the stairs saw abhi on the mandap..

pragya's pov:

the place which I wished for my suru.. It's now occupied by this guy.. not everything we desire will happen, and if it happens there is no kick in life.. but sorry abhishek.. i can't be a typical wife who would love you all the time..

pragya sat beside abhi.. pandit handed the mangalsutra to abhi.. he just stared at the mangalsutra.. purab nudged abhi slightly and he came to his senses.. abhi understood that, if he let his thoughts to waver once again, this marriage will not happen that day.. so he, without giving any chance for second thoughts, tied the mangalsutra around pragya's neck.. a drop of tear fell on abhi's hands.. he raised his head to see her face.. her eyes were welled up.. pragya sensing his gaze raised her head to see his face only to notice a tear falling down from his eye, without anyone else's notice..

the day got winded up with the other rituals.. purab, arjun and preethi who knew their friend's past didn't throw up any stunts of teasing them, since the moments are very delicate for them, and they could break down at anytime.. bulbul and aaliya tried their best but was controlled by the trio.. it was their suhagraat...

STAY TUNED FRNDZ...