THE SAME PRAGYA

The next morning came up and both felt some unknown calmness in them.. 

Pragya was called back to her office and she went to do the left-over job.. She had her food at the right time.. Her work got over earlier by 1 pm.. When she planned to visit her office, on the way, there was a sudden rain.. Though pragya was very well aware of the quickly changing climate of Melbourne, she forgot to carry her umbrella nor her rain coat that day... She got drenched completely.. 

She went to her hotel and changed into a salwar.. She left her long hair to hang loose around her arms.. She opted for an indian look and wore mangalsutra, bindi, kumkum, bangles, chain, rings on both hands and toes, anklets.. Anyone who sees her, will definitely call her a new bride.. She was literally looking gorgeous like a new bride.. Some unknown beauty and happiness creeped in her and she was looking more beautiful..

She filled her handbag with her emergency medicines, water bottle, a biscuit pack, an umbrella, her wallet and last but not the least her house's spare key.. She clutched it so close to her heart and then packed it along with other materials.. 

Her heart was thumping fast which she was clueless about..She didn't felt gloomy.. she didn't felt afraid.. She was unable to name the feelings that she was going through.. With that she took a cab and reached her house.. she paid for the cab and turned to her house.. 

It was looking still the same... The stars were still hanging.. When she reached the clock ticked around 4pm and again the sun was showing up..

The compound doors weren't locked to pragya's suspicion.. The lawn was so neat as if they were maintained continuously.. 

she went to the main entrance.. The star was still hanging on the sit-out ceiling..

With a racing heartbeat, she opened the door with the spare keys very slowly.. The house was illuminated with the source of sunlight from the window.. 

And there was her man, sleeping on the couch so lost..

Her heart skipped it's beat for a moment after seeing him there.. 

The rays of sunlight appeared to spoil his sleep.. She took baby steps and stood infront of the window, blocking a little amount of light reaching him..

Abhi was suspicious about the mild anklet sound he heard.. But he pushed away his thoughts thinking that to be his imaginatinon.. When he felt relieved from the sunlight, he opened the eyes to check what is happening around him.. 

To his happiness and surprise, there he saw pragya..The same pragya whom he saw the first time after reaching melbourne.. the same anklets.. the same kumkum.. the same mangalsutra.. the same wet hairs..

STAY TUNED FRNDZ..

It's March 14..
And as promised the first update of the day..
Enjoy reading frndzz..