Again A Slap :P:P

Next morning, when pragya felt the sun rays hitting her eyes, she opened her eyes to look for her husband.. But he was not beside her.. For a moment she felt all of it like a dream..

She quickly got up and sat on the bed.. She adjusted the hair strands falling on her face and pushed herself leaning to the headboard..

Pragya's pov:

Everything felt so real.. His apology.. The way he expressed his love for me.. His advances towards me.. Those feathery kisses.. Everything.. Everything felt so real.. Am I hallucinating him again?? Suniye.. Why?? Why are you being like this?? I have drowned deep in your sea of love, and there is no way for me to come out of it.. It's only you who can bring me to sanity.. Come soon.. I can't wait anymore.. Come soon suniye plz.... I love you suniye.. Come soon..Pragya had tears.. She didn't had guts to even open her eyes.. She just want to sink herself into this bed and get rid of this world.. She wished her only means of sanity, stands infront of her eyes at the moment.. She fell into a hell of confusion about the reality of the previous night's moments...

Suddenly, the door got opened.. pragya opened her eyes in anger thinking that to be room service.. Her logical mind didn't work properly that the room service people will not enter the room without the consent of the guests inside, in their presence..

And in a blink all her anger vanished in thin air and a series of happy tears started flowing off her eyes.. She wiped it happily.. Abhi who came inside the room, expected her to be sleeping still... But seeing her crying form he rushed to her and took a seat beside her..

ab: what happened jaan???

THUD..

That was a light slap...

ab: what is this for??

pr: I got scared for a moment that what all happened yesterday was just my mere dream..

ab: but how am I responsible for that??

pr: huh.. such a moron.. when I didn't find you beside me, I got such thoughts.. wanna explain everything to you as if you are a kindergarten kid..

told pragya gritting her teeth..

Abhi smiled at her anger..

pr: why are you showing all your teeth as if you are for a tooth paste ad??

abhi pulled her in his embrace and placed a kiss upon her head..

ab: you are such a mystery.. at times you are more mature than my mom and at times you are more childish than bulbul..

pr: why are you not telling aaliya as childish??

ab: aaliya.. she is always an example of clarity.. She will talk only the things she intend to convey.. No unnecessary blah blah blah.. and if she is in a tough situation, she will handle the situation as if the problem is for someone else and not for her.. She will be always cool in handling situations... But bulbul, she always jumps from one thing to other and finally ends up confused with the purpose of her talk..

pr: what about purab bhai and arjun bhai??

ab: both are like aaliya in non-family issues and outside.. That's why they are successful detectives.. Aaliya, Arjun and Purab note even simple things and consolidate all their observations before coming into conclusions.. Arjun on the other hand, inside house, he is a maxi-Bulbul.. especially with things related to aaliya.. And my sisters are lucky to get a husband like them.. Their whole world is only occupied by my sisters..