Suniye!!!

Pragya came inside the room with a flask of milk and a glass.. there abhi was already sitting on the bed and was surfing something in his mobile.. abhi didn't notice pragya entering the room.. pragya, after closing the room door, cleared her throat to gain abhi's attention..

abhi turned to see pragya in a simple saree and as a mesmerising beauty with her simplicity..

ab: yes...

pr: here have this milk..

ab: sorry.. u very well know both of us don't like this marriage, and so there is no point in all these rituals.. plz don't act like a typical wife..

pr: i din't give this milk to u, just because it's a custom.. I know u didn't had a proper meal all through the day because of the marriage tension.. that's why and drinking milk before getting to bed is good for health..

ab: in that case u drink this milk, because just now i filled my tummy with the grapes that was available here.. and I don't like milk.. I drink only in unavoidable situations..

pr: fine..

pragya drank a glass of milk, and there was some more milk left in the flask.. she kept it near the bedside table..

ab: and...

abhi stopped midway.. he was staring at her lips.. pragya who turned to his voice, realized him looking at her weirdly.. that too at her lips..

pr: what's wrong??

abhi got distracted from what he was saying..

pr: what's wrong with you, haan??

ab: vo... I was calling u UniversalDaadi right.. no.. u r an universal daada.. see u've got a moustache..

pr: what??

ab: look at your face in the mirror.. u r having a moustache..

pragya wiped her mouth with her saree pallu..

pr: so funny.. try something better next time..

abhi didn't give a damn to her comments and was back to his phone..

pr: do you want to talk to me anything?? u started something.. or else I'll go and get changed..

ab: uh.. I was.. I thought of talking about sharing bed..

pr: oh.. so before u come to your own conclusions, i'll tell mine.. I can't adjust on the couch.. I can't sleep properly there.. and if I don't have a proper sleep, I'll catch cold the next day.. and will obviously suck the life out of everyone around me.. But if u r also not comfortable in taking the couch, u can use the bed itself... let's keep pillow partition in between.. anything else..

ab: nothing.. now u go..

pr: teekay..

abhi's pov:

she is ordering me in everything.. ruhi always does everything for my likings and interest.. but this girl.. first of all, why am I comparing her with ruhi.. no one can be my ruhi..

pragya came out of the washroom...

ab: I'll go and get changed..

told abhi without noticing her.. pragya too responded to him in an affirmative tone.. she sat infront of the dressing table, and started applying moisturiser.. she had a close look of herself on the mirror..

pragya's pov:

mangalsutra and kumkum.. I know the person on whose name I'm carrying this, does not have even a bit of love for me.. and he never wants to love me.. I don't know the reason about it.. but still.. these things have their own meaning and value.. I can't degrade it for my own feelings.. I wished someone to give me this on his name.. but destiny has this in store for me... I don't know what is in hold for me.. just a week more, here.. then i'll be flying to melbourne.. but this time, with him.. are we going to part ways or are we going to start a new journey??? but one thing is sure, no one should have this state of mine.. never I had been loved and will never be loved.. only i can love someone unconditionally.. i will never have anyone to reciprocate the kind of love i'm yearning for...