HIS LETTER

It had been 2 months since pragya left to India.. Luckily to her favor, the Indian branch of her office, was in need of a person from melbourne, so pragya voluntarily accepted the offer to work for Indian branch for a few days.. 

Her in-laws also knew the truth and they were much worried for the couple.. They couldn't even blame pragya, since she was the one who has helped their son in relieving from the past..But what bothered them most was the sudden disappearance of abhi..

 After pragya came back to India, a lot of chaos went in both their houses.. It was the younger ones, bulbul, aaliya, arjun and purab who convinced everyone and settled issues back.. Exactly after a week after her arrival, the Mehras received a courier.. 

There was a letter from abhi and also their divorce papers..

ABHI'S LETTER:

MY DEAR FAMILY.. SORRY FOR THIS.. I WISH TO BE ALONE FOR A WHILE.. I NEED A BREAK FROM EVERYTHING.. I HAVE ATTACHED THE DOCUMENTS FOR DIVORCE ALONG WITH THIS LETTER.. I KNOW DAD CAN GET, ME AND PRAGYA DIVORCED WITHOUT COMING FOR HEARINGS ITSELF.. DROP AN E-MAIL ONCE THE PROCESS IS COMPLETE.. ALONG WITH A COPY OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS OF DIVORCE.. AFTER THAT I'LL DECIDE WHEN TO RETURN.. AALIYA AND BULBUL DON'T BOTHER ARJUN AND PURAB.. STAY AS GOOD GIRLS.. THEY ARE RARE GEMS AND YOU PEOPLE ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE THEM IN YOUR LIFE.. AND MY DEAR BUDDIES.. YOU KNOW EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT ME.. AND I BELIEVE YOU TWO CAN UNDERSTAND WHY I HAVE TOOK SUCH A DECISION.. MA AND PAPA.. I'M SORRY.. BUT BELIEVE ME.. I'LL BE BACK SOON TO YOU.. TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH.. I WANNA SEE YOU BOTH HALE AND HEALTHY WHEN I RETURN BACK.. MY LITTLE ANGELS, MAKE ME MAMA SOON.. I'M WAITING TO HOLD OUR BUNDLES OF JOY.. AND NEIL DAD AND RAGINI MOM.. SORRY FOR THE INJUSTICE I HAVE DID TO YOUR DAUGHTER.. I WANT HER TO LIVE HER LIFE HAPPILY WITH HER LOVE.. THAT'S IT.. I HOPE I'LL BE STILL YOUR SON.. MEET YOU ALL SOON.. AND LAVA.. I'M SORRY IF I HAD HURTED YOU IN ANY MEANS.. I'LL ALWAYS TELL THAT YOU ARE AN ANGEL IN MY LIFE.. AND I HAVE THE STRENGTH TO LIVE TILL THE END OF MY LIFE WITH OUR HAPPY MEMORIES AND MOMENTS.. MOM AND DAD.. PLEASE NEVER BLAME PRAGYA FOR ANYTHING.. SHE IS THE MOST UNDERSTANDING GIRL IN THE WORLD.. TAKE CARE EVERYONE.. DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME.. I'LL TAKE CARE OF MYSELF.. WILL RETURN TO YOU ALL AT THE RIGHT TIME.. AND IF YOU REALLY MEAN ME AS SOMEONE IMPORTANT, DON'T SEARCH FOR ME.. LOVE YOU ALL..

Abhi's letter made everyone speechless.. It left them tongue tied and hands tied as well.. But still, purab and arjun went to melbourne to look for abhi.. But he was no where to be found.. abhi's dad declared to leave his son in peace for a while..

Pragya started living her life like a robot.. Both the Arora and Mehra household lost it's glow.. Everyone started living a mechanical life.. Pragya's condition was more worse.. She used to stare blankly at the walls with tears kissing her cheeks for long hours.. it's only during the work hours she hardly talks to someone..

Exactly after 50 days, there was a call for her from the Melbourne branch.. There was a emergency situation there, and they were in need of pragya immediately for her project.. She was packing all the things in hurry.. there was some excitement in her that she is going back to her place.. 

Some instinct was telling her that, something good is going to happen.. But a large pain, reminding his absence.. After bidding bye to everyone, pragya was waiting for flight in the waiting lounge.. 

Her thoughts rolled back to the old days... How she and abhi discussed about their accommodation at Melbourne.. When a fresh tear kisses her cheek, she felt his presence around her.. But all that was an illusion.. Abhi wasn't there.. Only his memories are haunting her..

Pragya boarded the flight and got reminded of their memories.. Their first hug.. her stupid dream.. Her panicked state seeing abhi missing in the flight.. She was badly missing abhi..