Budding Friendship

Both got embarassed and occupied their respective seats.. there was eeric silence between them.. abhi was the first one to break it..

ab: uh.. I'm sorry pragya..

pr: uh.. no.. I was the one at fault..

ab: but why u got panic seeing my missing??

pr: uh.. uh.. vo.. vo..

ab: what??

pr: uh.. vo.. I got a bad dream.. and after seeing u missing, I was afraid like anything..

ab: but for that, u don't need to create that chaos with the air-hostess..

pr: I was blinded by my emotions at the moment..

ab: I understand.. but never worry.. u r my..

pr: I'm ur..

abhi stopped pragya in between..

ab: U r my wife and u r my responsibility.. so I'll be there for u at your call.. I won't leave u abruptly at any point..

pr: and U r my husband.. as told to you earlier, we are binded by this sacred bond.. though this bond has no meaning between us, I'll never leave you alone at any moment and spoil the true meaning of this bond..

abhi just smiled at her..

ab: don't u feel certain things embarrassing between us??

pr: uh.. certainly.. many things..

ab: I have a solution for that..

pragya smiled in wonder..

pr: and what's that??

ab: let's be friends...

pr: so that u can scold me to your heart-felt content..

ab: not only that, I can prank you with all rights..

abhigya giggled..

pr: then the same goes with me..

ab: daadi ma.. first hold on your stick and walk properly..

pr: u orangutan monkey..

both glared at each other and burst out into laughter..

pr: and my dear new friend.. I'll call u buddhu only.. coz only that suits u..

ab: oh really.. okay Ms.Lava..

pr: lava???

ab: u r an oozing lava, when u r angry... and I won't be formal like you and have ur permission for calling u with that name..

pr: u moron...

ab: as if..

pr: buddhu..

ab: give me a moment.. that day u told u'll give respect to elders and u won't call them by name..

pr: then okay daada ji.. i'll give all respect to you old man..

ab: buddhu sounds better..

told abhi panicked while pragya was giggling..

pr: ur doubt is valid.. since u told that we are friends, and as I never like to call my friends with their names or with respect.. the same rule applies to you too..

told pragya animatedly... abhi admired her childish version.. words of his twin friends was ringing in his mind.. "she will bring all the colors in your life"..

abhi's pov:

I don't know, if she can really heal my wounds.. but she is bringing new colors to my life.. after a long time, I have made a friend in her.. I'm caring for her.. I'm seeing to her comfort.. I don't know what do these changes mean?? But one thing for sure.. Nothing can change the love I have for you ruhi..

pragya snapped at abhi..

pr: where were you lost??

ab: thinking about ways to prank you..

pr: try a better one next time..

ab: attitude queen.. seriously wonder, where you got this much attitude.. ur mom is like a bhooma devi.. but u.. u r like kali matha..

pr: thanks for the compliment..

ab: u r.. senseless..

pr: Thanks again..

Few seconds passed..

pr: suniye..

ab: tell me..

pr: I.. I wanna tell u something..

ab: yeah tell me... why are you looking for any good time??

pr: vo.. it's something sensitive..

abhi understood the seriousness in pragya's words..

ab: tell me pragya.. I won't take anything wrong.. U r my friend.. so go ahead..

pr: vo.. well this is not the place to share all those.. but.. I've to tell you.. once we reach our home, i'll tell that..

ab: sure whenever u wish..

pr: but promise me.. this newborn friendship of ours shouldn't change..

abhi held her hands..

ab: I promise..

pragya smiled at him in return..

pragya's pov:

this is something new for me.. I don't know why I'm wishing to share about suresh with him, while my parents even don't know about him.. what is this new feeling i'm feeling for you suniye.. why I had such a dream?? everything is confusing me at this moment.. but what all I told in the dream is true.. I respect u suniye.. I can see how good-natured u r to others.. and i'm happy with this budding friendship between us.. Hope everything goes good..

STAY TUNED FRNDZ...