Mahaan Husband

ab: pragya.. i'm telling na.. accept his proposal.. u'll have a beautiful life ahead..

pr:i.. i..

ab: pragya come on...

pr: i love you.. i love you..

abhi smiled at her.. suresh hugged pragya tightly.. the air-hostess' pleadings went in deaf ears.. It was abhi who brought them from their dreamworld..

ab: suresh.. take ur seat..

suresh took his seat besides pragya.. they both held their hands.. abhi left a contented sigh... the landing was complete.. Suresh and Pragya got down the flight in each other's hold.. Once they came out of airport, abhi bid bye to them...

ab: Bye guyz.. Wish you all good luck.. Will catch up often.. I'll soon process the divorce.. Stay in touch...pr: abhi one minute..

ab: yeah tell me pragya...

 pr: Are you any mahaan??

ab: sorry I don't get you..

pr: seriously are you any mahaan?? Some guy will come and claim your wife as his lover and you will generously give her hands to him.. Don't you feel ashamed.. When I told him I love you, didn't you felt like slapping me atleast for a moment..

ab: you love him.. and we know what does this marriage means for us.. so I am really happy for you...pr: happy my foot...

su: pragz.. don't pull any stupid stunts.. is this any one of your revenge prank?? girl.. I really got scared.. enough of your drama..

pr: seriously... all these are true suresh.. and this is not any of my dramas..

su: what???

pr: don't you feel ashamed to claim someone's wife as your love???

su: u love me.. and that matters for me...

pr: yeah.. I love suru.. but not Mr.Suresh standing infront of me.. The love for my innocent suru, will live within me till my last breathe.. but for that I can't go against my values and leave him for you.. whatever it is, be it hell or heaven I'll be only with abhi.. when you left me, I felt pity on myself for loving an idiot like you... I literally wasted my college life because of you.. I regret for that, u know..

su: pragya don't you love me??

pr: U killed me literally suresh.. how do you expect me to love you again?????

su: I told you everything right..

pr: If you had come to me the next moment after the realising the so called love for me, I would have accepted you. But after I got married, how do you expect me suresh?? my suru knows me very well... the one standing before me is selfish only for his love...

su: then why did you tell me, I love you, just a few moments back??

pr: that wasn't for you.. I really wonder about my idiot husband's character and that I love you is meant for him.. did I mention ur name at any point?? not right..

ab: what are you even telling??

pr: I love you abhi...

ab: Pragya u know the reality of our marriage right..

pr: I don't expect anything from you in return.. It's I love you.. U may ask why?? I gotta know everything about u.. I like you as a person.. I respect you.. and I love you..

ab: as I told you earlier, I can't be the ideal husband as you expect pragya..

pr: as I told you earlier, I don't expect anything from you.. Just being your wife, even for namesake is enough for me...

..................................................................................................

they heard the announcement for wearing seatbelt due to poor weather conditions...

pragya wondered about her surroundings.. she was inside the flight.. for a moment, she felt lost somewhere.. the reality flushed.. she understood, that was all her dream...

pragya's pov.......

why on earth I told I love you to abhi?? I had almost dreamt everyday of suresh proposing me.. but when the thing happened, I rejected it.. and also, I made him taste his own medicine of giving false hope.. but.. why I love you abhi.. do I really love him.. no.. no way..it's not at all possible.. even if I do, he will never love me..

pragya turned her head to see an empty seat between her and suresh.. she wondered where her abhi had gone..

2 mintues trickled.. but there was no sign of abhi.. she got panicked.. though she had been on flights for n number of times, but this time her mind didn't work.. only her heart was searching for her abhi... she pressed the button on the monitor screen in front of her and called the air-hostess.. she tried to open her seat belt but that was locked..

she made a big chaos stating that her husband is missing.. and once the seatbelt warning was taken back, after few seconds she found abhi coming to her.. what was in her mind.. she couldn't understand.. she removed her seatbelt, rushed to him and hugged him tight... Abhi was taken aback with her gesture.. He felt something wrong with her.. But his mind to betrayed him at the moment.. He was happy that, there was some soul, that is caring for him.. after his ruhi, the care he wished in his ruhi, is coming to him in the form of pragya.. he badly wishes to push her off.. his mind warns him to push her off. but his heart is telling him to live the moment..

abhi hugged her back..

ab: shsh... i'm here only...

pr: where did you go??? how I got afraid u know??

ab: arey.. I was stuck in the restroom.. since the seatbelt warning was given, the restroom doors got locked.. and once the warning was taken back, I'm back here to you..

pr: why did you go to washroom??

ab: to eat sandwich...

With the sarcastic reply of abhi, both came back to reality.. Pragya found herself hugging him tight, holding his collars and her head was on his chest, while abhi's one hand protectively covered her in his embrace and the other hand was patting her head... both slowly removed themselves from one another.. they even felt embarrassed to see one another.. the whole flight was in awe seeing the love between the two...

STAY TUNED FRNDZ...