The Marriage Evening

The drone went out of the house.. Here pragya was beet red.. Abhi stood up and went to close the main door.. Pragya took a look around the house.. No part of the house left undecorated.. Pragya understood the efforts that abhi has took to make her happy.. abhi returned back and directly entered kitchen..

Pragya followed him..

pr: what are you doing??

ab: do you have any idea about the track of time??

pr: ha no.. you kept me much occupied with the most beautiful moments of life..

told pragya with a fulfilled smile..

ab: did you like the surprise??

pr: as you told, it's a surprise for lifetime.. and about liking.. no.. I really love it..

ab: so lost track of your question too..

told abhi giggling.. first pragya was confused and later she understood what he meant..

pr: I understood.. tell me what are you doing??

ab: don't you see.. I'm taking push ups.. what one will do in kitchen??

pr: obviously cooking.. but I'm asking why now??

ab: the time is 7.30 pm.. and you have to have your medicines also right..

pr: but generally we have our dinner around 9.30 pm only right.. then why this early today??

ab: I'm gonna make you busy for the rest of the time.. that's why..

pr: what any other surprise??

asked pragya squealing like a kid..

ab: seriously.. I don't know what you are made of?? one time you act all matured and other times more childish..

pr: tell me why does maturity matter here?? I asked you a simple question and why can't you answer it in simple words..

ab: seriously.. pragya.. you are a grown up girl only right.. you are not a kid anymore right..

pr: can't you see.. I've turned 23 today..

ab: but good for nothing.. I think you need to drink milk.. that's why your brain is not working.. now drink this milk.. your brain will start to work soon..

pr: but why no light dinner atleast??

ab: god ji.. why on earth you are like this?? you know what, you have to give this milk to me.. but here I'm giving this to you.. and again you are asking me why not dinner?? don't you remember how much you ate for the lunch??? and do you want to have a stomach upset tonight or tomorrow??? seriously you are squeezing every drop of my life..

pr: how mean??? I ate more for lunch, huh.. it's you who fed me and asked me to eat a lot.. I was sticking to my strict food chart only.. you only told like, "jaanu one morsel for me", "jaanu this is so yummy and you have to have it for me.."... didn't you?? and what did you tell?? I have to give milk for you huh.. it's you the one who denied drinking milk stating that you don't like it on the day of our suhagraat.. and you a......

pragya stopped in the middle.. her mind atlast striked.. she understood why her husband was so impatient, all the while.. abhi smirked at her.. pragya was unable to bear his smirk even for a minute and she rushed out of the spot immediately.. here abhi enjoyed all her antics, and mentally made sure to make her have the medicines and milk before anything and everything.. he took the glass of milk in his hand and went to check her out.. but pragya was not in the living room.. abhi assumed that she must be in their bedroom..