This Is Gonna Be Fun.!

Start from the beginning

"Ok. We can call after we eat baby." I said.

"Ok. Come on. I'm ready for coffee and family fun." He smiled as he took my hand in his.

"I love you." I said softly as we walked out of the door.

"I love you too baby." He replied softly and gave me a quick kiss.

"There you guys are. We were about to come wake you up." Candice said as she stood to hug us.

"No need, we're awake Candie." Ian said as he kissed her cheek.

"We just needed a minute before we came out. We thought you guys were still sleeping anyways." I said as she pulled back from our hug and Phoebe came over to me.

"Good morning brother." She smiled and hugged Ian.
He said good morning and kissed her cheek as he hugged her.

"Good morning Neens. Can we talk to you for a minute." She said as she broke our hug.

"Good morning Pheebs. Uh. Yeah. I guess. What's up?" I said looking puzzled, not sure as to what was going on.

"Um. It's kinda. Uh sensitive Neens." Candice said. And Phoebe and Kayla nodded their heads.

"Ooh ok. Yeah let me fix my coffee first. Ok?" I said any all nodded again.

I stepped to the table, said good morning to our parents and kissed them all on the cheeks. I made Ian and I a cup of coffee and handed him his.

"Can you make my bowl of fruit please baby? I'm gonna see what the girls need and I'll be right back." I said.

"I gotcha baby. Go see what the sisterhood needs. I'll be right here when you're done love." He said kissing me.

Our parents and the guys awed as we kissed. And I could hear was Mike and Matt tell Ian how happy it made them to see us back together and happy again.

I was kinda nervous about what the girls wanted to talk to me about. And why it had to be private. The fact that it had to be private was what was making me nervous about it.

"So what's wrong ladies?" I asked as we stopped by the pool.

"Nothing's wrong Neens. Why would you think that?" Kayla said with a little laugh.

"Well given what she's been dealing with the last couple of weeks you can't blame her for being cautious." Phoebe said and Candice agreed. I smiled at them and winked at Phoebe.

"But seriously nothing's wrong Nina. We just had a question." Candice asked.

"Oh. Ok. Well what's up?" I asked still kinda weary about it all.

"Are we uh. I mean..." Kayla kinda stuttered trying to get whatever she was trying to say out. What the hell was going on with them.

"She's nervous and doesn't know how to ask if we're, well really you and Ian, are going to leave the estate this week?" Candice said. And I honestly hadn't thought about it.