This Is Gonna Be Fun.!

En başından başla

"Here you go babe." Ian said as he walked over and handed me the dress.

I slipped it over my head and let it fall down to my ankles. I looked up too see Ian smiling at me.

"What?" I asked tucking my hair behind my ears and looking down. He was making me blush.

"You're so damn beautiful. Just naturally beautiful. And I'm just so damn lucky to that you're mine." He said lifting my head gently.

"You are perfect my love. And I am blessed to call you mine." He said looking in my eyes. I sweet saw a sparkle in his blue eyes.

"You're so perfect, you know that. I love you so much." I said as I leaned up to kiss him.

"I love you more baby." He said kissing me lovingly.

"Not possible. But whatevs." I said laughing. Ian laughed and I couldn't help but stare at him. His laugh was so beautiful and I loved it.

"Are you ready to go get some coffee? I don't think anybody's awake yet." He said holding his hand out for me.

"Yes I am. And I don't think so either. I haven't heard anybody since we've been awake." I said as we walked to the door.

"They probably had a late night. We'll just have to wait for them to get up to decide what we're doing today." He answered as we walked out of our room.

"That's fine. We can get our coffee and sit outside. Like we used to." I said smiling up at him.

"Ok. I used to love doing that with you. I've missed it." He smiled down at me and kissed my cheek.

"Uh. I don't think we'll be alone." I said looking outside. Our family was outside. Sitting around the table, laughing. And from the looks of it our moms cooked breakfast.

"Baby we should've known our moms would cook a big breakfast." He said with a small laugh.

"Yeah we definitely should have. I'm not to hungry though. Maybe just some fruit." I said as we walked towards the patio doors.

"Ok. Well let's go out and I'll get you some fruit if you make my cup of coffee?" Ian said.

"Deal. But uh.." I trailed off. Not sure how to ask what I wanted too.

"Nina come on. Just spit it out babe. I keep telling you, you don't have to worry about asking anything. This is your life too baby." He said giving me a loving smile. God I love him.

"Are you going to call Mark back and see why he called so many times already today?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes. I was gonna call him after we ate. I was gonna pull you aside and call him. Or do you wanna do it now?" He asked. And I'm sure he seen the weird and questioning look on my face.

"Babe like I said it involves you too. Whatever Mark has to say effects us. It effects you. Our future, our life together. So yeah. You should be involved in every way. Or in whatever ways you're comfortable in baby." He said softly while putting his hand on my cheek.
I leaned into his hand and smiled as I placed mine over his.