0.5

-

━ february 9th, 2019

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

february 9th, 2019

it's been about a two months since you guys found out you were debuting and ever since then you all have been working your asses off.

you texted namjoon and let him know that you all would be debuting on sometime of next month. he had said he already knew, because they've been in the company working on their next album since they were on their break meaning they heard everything that was going on when they weren't busy.

you honestly hadn't seen namjoon for a while. ever since he took you to audition you both were equally .. if not him more too busy to even stop by and say hello. that led to you also not being able to see the older boys of bts. you've seen jungkook though of course.

funny story actually.

you both had met by walking past each other in the hallway and you both said hey but he specifically stopped you to ask if you were fluent in english. and what was your answer? yes of course.

he said he was jealous, and maybe after your debut you could help him study and of course you couldn't agree more. so after that, yes that was the only member you had met but you couldn't wait to actually meet the rest of them.

you were extremely excited to debut. you and your members had gotten even closer since then, soobin, yeonjun and beomgyu even became like older brother figures since namjoon couldn't be around that much and of course taehyung and kai felt like the younger brothers you never had.

"y/n-ah" you felt someone shaking you. their hands were quite clammy and you could feel it through the thin shirt you were wearing.

"yes?" you groan out, clearly annoyed. you did not like being woken up from your beautiful sleep. whoever it was pulls the covers off of you and you pull them back over you quickly. "get up" you hear.

they continued to mess with you until you just huffed and sat up on the smaller bed, staring back at yeonjun who was mugging at you silly like.

"what?" you ask, scratching the back of your neck.

"we have to go, soobin and beomgyu are waking up the other two. it's only you three who have to shower now." he says, putting his hands on his hips.

"okay hyung, i'll be in there in a second" you pout, still a little mad you got woken from your slumber. he nods and mumbles a hurry up and turns around and walks out the door.

••

after everyone had finished showers and things your manager had told you all to meet in the company. meaning you all had made a long walk to the company that morning unsure still on the reason you were attending.

once you six walked into the big hit entertainment they led you to the main conference room, waiting there were the juniors or well your hyungs, bts.

you literally feel your breath get taken away as you looked at the other boys in front of you. they were all so fucking beautifully handsome. you seen them on the screen, but up close and personal was completely different.

you all take your seats and you find the tip of your ears grow pink as you looked at the eldest boys individually. of course you had seen there music videos and you knew exactly who they were but you were a fan.

who was your bias? you loved all of them of course and now that you were in the same company with them you felt that it would be weird if you did something like that.

but yoongi, it was yoongi

all of them were sitting looking over at you guys with all straight faces, of course when you walked in they gave their bows and hellos but no, right now it was serious talk.

the managers explained everything from when the debut was occurring which was next week to where you guys would be staying. now that you were debuting you would move into different dorms along with the bangtan hyungs.

they also explained what you could do and what you could not do, and bts had also gave you guys extra helpful tips.

when you were done, you all gave your bows and walked out. the other boys were ahead though while you and beomgyu stayed behind. you couldn't get yoongis face out your head for some reason.

not because he was another person in the room looking at you — at all, but because occasionally when you looked up you found him staring at you with his ear tips pink as well.

but you didn't know, what that meant? and you didn't feel what it meant. but after a while, you'd figure it out. right?