0.41

-

"we did it hyung

"we did it hyung." you look over at yoongi before you had bowed your head down at the staff who was now walking out of the meeting room.

"we did." yoongi laughs at your adored face. he was beyond nervous to tell his fellow friends and coworkers but he did, and he was actually super happy.

"they know now."

"yeah." yoongi agrees. "that means i can do this without risking getting caught—." the older surprises you when he kisses you on the cheek infront of some trainees who were walking out. "—without caring."

"hyungg." you whine, cheeks turning a bright shade of pink.

"what?" yoongi stands from the chair as he watched the last person leave; he then takes your hand and helps you stand up aswell. "i thought you liked that." he laughed.

"i do." your eyes move from his lips and up to his eyes.

"oh." yoongi looks at the door that had closed. "i have something else to tell you."

"what?"

"we're having a small break since covid is still an ass." yoongi puts his hand under your chin; something you had come to love. "we can go to my apartment."

he looks at you as your mouth opened to say something but it didn't; leading to him wanting to backtrack his words. he didn't want to make you uncomfortable in any way. "i mean...only if you want?"

"of course i do hyung."

"that's settled than." he pulls your chin slightly to slip his lips into yours, the both of you taking long before you had pulled back. "we'll go this weekend."

"can we stay long?" you tilt your head.

"yeah. however long you want." yoongi practically promises you. "we have to be back at the end of april though, i have to film daechwita."

"can i come to the set?"

yoongi laughs before he had lifted his arm around you, beginning to walk with you to the door. "the boys are coming so of course you can come."

"cool."

yoongi nods. "let's go listen to my album though huh?"

"okay!" you almost jump. "we can work on my songs too, please?"

"i actually wrote a song for you." yoongi twists his lips, reaching the door and opening it so the two of you can walk out. "i wrote it in like a hour while we weren't talking."