0.13

-

━ march 9, 2019

march 9, 2019

today was the famous min yoongis birthday. now yes, you and him had got exceptionally close... or at least that's what you thought, but it probably wasn't mutual.

either way, you both had been talking since january, like every other day, and plus the years you had been training you'd pass by yoongi. but you both never talked, instead you would exchange a 'hey', and a cool 'hello' every now and then.

namjoon had already said that yoongi wasn't gonna do anything special for his birthday, but maybe just eat with them and go an work on his mixtape.

at the moment though, jimin, taehyung and your brother were recording for the channel of them setting yoongis 'surprise' birthday cake up. and on the other hand, you were sat in your room alone and wrapping the gift you got for him. you didn't usually hand out gifts to anyone except your brother, mom and dad but something had just crawled on you, telling you to gift yoongi a present.

you really hoped he liked the present that you got him, because it took a lot of time and thinking to get it. even though it didn't seem that special, you think yoongi would like it so, hopefully. finishing wrapping it you shoot namjoon a text on if they were done or not with the cake and he responds with a 'yes', but they still had to finish another hour of dance practice.

so you sat there, the present in your hand and you waited patiently for an hour or so to past.

•••

"m/n" you were shook awake and your eyes shot open looking around.

"what time is it?" you croak, closing one eye and wincing from the light.

"it's." he looks down at his phone and back to you. "five o clock." well you fell asleep for three hours, is that considered a nap or a quick sleep? yeah, both.

you nod and sit up on your bed, noticing that the gift was still wrapped in your arms. "i have to give this to yoongi hyung," you frown, looking down at the gift. you were a bit mad at yourself, how could you fall asleep and get sidetracked?

what if yoongi was too into his work and not wanting to get anything now.

"well hyung said he was in his studio, so you could check there." beomgyu said, looking down at you.

"okay, be right back." you stand, shifting your shirt and tight jogging pants to feel more comfortable on your body and you stuff the present under your arm.