0.27

-

"hyung

"hyung." your eyes land on the taller before you.

yoongi had just stood up, almost tumbling behind you but placing his hand on the bottom of your back so he could stand next to you.

"what were you two just doing?" namjoon murmurs. his little brother sitting on top of his band mate with their lips attached was the last thing he expected to walk in on.

"i-i." you stutter. "we-"

"we were uh-" yoongi scratches his head. he definitely didn't want anyone to find out like this. he didn't know how long you two could've kept this relationship thing a secret but he wanted to tell someone up close and not have them walk in on you both.

namjoon decided to speak again, getting slightly irritated, "you were?"

you frown look to the side of you at the older. this was your brother and honestly you were afraid of even his judgment.

"we were kissing namjoon." yoongi says suddenly. he had his left hand balled in a fist, and his ears had grew a pretty shade of pink.

"you were kissing,." namjoon repeats.

"yes."

"why?"

you tense but answer anyways, "because he's my boyfriend hyung."

"he's your- yoongi hyungs your boyfriend?" namjoons confused now. really confused.

"yes."

yoongi unballs his fist and takes your smaller one in his, sighing in relief when your touch made him a bit more relaxed. "your brothers my boyfriend....has been for a little while now."

namjoons eyes shoot to your joined hands and he gives you both a once-over. the corners of his mouth are turned into a lop-sided frown from confusion but it soon disappears.

"okay."

yoongi almost jumps, "okay?"

"yes. okay." namjoon nods.

"you're okay with it?" your thumb goes over yoongis hand as you stare at your big brother.

it was not that much of an accepted thing in korea, but honestly it was 2020 and why should you care as long as you liked the mutual person.

"of course." namjoon shrugs. "if you make eachother happy, why does anyone else need a say-so in it?"

you let go of yoongis hand immediately and run over to your brother with a huge great full smile on your face —— jumping on the older and hugging him, stuffing your small face in his shoulder.

"ah~" namjoon laughs. he looks over at yoongi and gives him a reassuring smile.

"thankyou so much for accepting us hyung." you mutter, face still in his neck.

"wouldn't have it any other way." namjoon plasters a smile. "thankyou too."

you pull your head back, "thank me? for what?"

the older looks over at yoongi and chuckles, "for making my hyung happy."

your eyebrows raise and you look behind yourself at yoongi who in fact had a grin on his face; he nods his head to agree on that statement.

"of course." you say.

you squeal one more time then jump off the older, walking back over to yoongi who had now sat back into his chair. namjoon still stood over by the door with his hands now stuffed into his pockets.

"i'm genuinely curious though," he starts, "how did this happen?"

your legs get tired and you end up sitting back on yoongis lap, scrunching the flannel up in your hand that you have on.

"remember m/nies first performance?" yoongi wraps his hand around your waist.

"mhm."

"yeah we kinda made out that night." you finish.

"wha-where, where were we?" he sounds so confused and you can't control the smile that jumps onto your face.

"in the next room."

namjoon sets his mouth in a hard line; mind blown. "wow, so you've had this a secret since october. does anyone else know?"

yoongi flinches at the thought, "nah. you're the only one."

"and you can't tell anyone hyung." you state. "you weren't even supposed to know."

the latter nods. he knows he was probably the last who was supposed to find out and he definitely figured that you two didn't know anyone would walk in on you.

"one more question then i'll leave."

yoongis hides his sigh and you just shrug, "go ahead."

"when we're you going to tell anyone?" he scrunched his face, "or you know.....me?" namjoon sounded sad and it was all over his face that he was.

you look at yoongi as you wait for your boyfriend's response. you didn't actually know if you both would ever tell anyone. you didn't know if this sneaking around thing would occur for ages.

"we didn't really plan our coming-out." yoongi looks you in your eye and back at namjoon. "we didn't think about anyone else or at least i didn't....did you?" he turns back to you.

"i mean, yeah?" you look at the latter. "i didn't want to keep us a secret forever hyung."

"you didn't tell me that."

"yes i did."

"no, you asked how the media would take it m/n." yoongi argued back. his grip on your waist was very firm.

and namjoon just stood across the room still quiet and watching the two of you; in fact he was still shocked.

"i was implying it hyung." you frown.

"i'm sorry."

you shake your head. "it's okay," you shrug, "let's just do like you said and focus on ourselves."

yoongi takes a corner of your flannel in his hand pulling it so he could pull your face over, planting a kiss on your cheek. "you're right."

"ahem." namjoon clears his throat awkwardly. "all my questions are answered.....for now."

you and yoongi nod.

the latter placed a grin on his face. " i'm happy for you both." he looks at yoongi. "don't break my brothers heart hyung."

"i won't~"