0.3

-

━ july 12th, 2016

july 12th, 2016

it had been a week now, and it was exactly tuesday. eight am on the dot. namjoon had texted m/n a while ago saying there was traffic and the driver could not get through. while on the other hand m/n was just hoping he'd make it to the company in time.

while waiting on them he occasionally, well anxiously looked at his body features and outfits time to time in the mirror. m/n was critiquing himself. he just wanted to be perfect. oh! and plus he had to make some impact for being namjoons brother of course. he definitely couldn't disappoint to the idea of that.

after about ten more minutes m/n heard a car horn outside and he'd ran to go straight to the door yelling a 'bye' to their mom. when he went outside namjoon was sat in the backseat of a large four wheeler car with a very known bts security guard in the front driving.

opening the door he hopped in next to his older brother. "goodmorning"

"goodmorning m/n are you-"

the rest of namjoons words spaced out as m/n rubbed his sweaty palms against his jeans. he couldn't think straight. of course he was ready but he couldn't help but to feel nervous now that it was so, so real now.

"hey, i said are you okay?" namjoon sat his hand on m/ns back looking down at him and m/n just returned with a nod.

••

it was a dream come true to step into the company his big brother practically grew up in. he could see all the different people working on things and helping people. he could see the trophy's and plaques of bts albums and accomplishments and it just made him happy and proud even more to be the little brother of kim namjoon.

bangtan sonyeondan was simply incredible.

m/n even turned his attention through the clear glass to boys his age singing and dancing their butts off to make it into the big company. it was a lot going on that day, it weren't that many but it was multiple. everyone who was there was auditioning, he had to know deeply that it wasn't only him.

but now that he stepped in and seen all of the successfulness from his elder he honestly wasn't nervous anymore, no. he had this.

he was a happy young kid and m/n was ready to live a life that he had seen on tv and watched manys and manys of times.

he admired it and he wanted it in his own hands.

yes m/n was very young but he knew exactly what he wanted to do for the rest of his life and that was showcasing his talent and helping others.

also at this time, in this age he didn't know a lot about hardships and being alone but m/n had to figure it out because if this worked it would just be him and only him in his head. he didn't know what was gonna happen in the future but he was hoping it would be something spectacular.

he was ready to do the whole cloud nine idols had to do. m/n was ready to work twenty four seven, he was ready to go on interviews and do fan service, he was ready to have his very own lightsticks, he was even ready to have dating rumors, and lastly he was prepared to sing his ass off and create the music that he loved.

he was set for it all.

"are you all set?" m/n heard namjoon ask startling him out of his thoughts.

m/n looked up at him and give a smile and nod. "they called your name, you should go in now." he says. he cocks his head to the side before turning it back. "good luck, i believe in you."

"thankyou hyung." m/n said. he handed him his phone and things and breathed in a nice deep and long breath. once he stood he looked over at the large double doors to see a older man holding it for him to walk in. m/n stepped one foot in front of the other and walked into the room, and he knew from that point his whole life would change and it certainly did.

he went in being a small fifteen year old boy who wanted to be just like his hyung. barely even finishing high school he still became one of the biggest and best people in the kpop industry ever.

it took time to build his image and his himself but he did it and he was now nineteen doing what most couldn't and it was amazing at the fact that he had just debuted.

-
i swear we're just getting started folks.

i'm doing something new with this third person since i usually stick to second person, hope it doesn't change much

but i might just go back to second anytime idk