epilouge

-

━ september 3rd, 2023

september 3rd, 2023

"hyung, are you ready?" you look around the corner to see the thirty year old still in just his boxers. "hyung!" you whine. "we have to be at the airport in a hour!"

"okay! okay!" yoongi yells back, but he had a clear playful tone in his voice.

"have you even showered yet?" you take the toothbrush that sat in your mouth out, before taking water and gargling your mouth with it.

"no i haven't." you hear commotion behind the door. "we can be a little late anyways, it's our plane we're taking."

"i know hyung but the guys will be waiting for us when we get to the place." your wipe your mouth then walk out of the bathroom, watching as yoongi pulled out some airport clothes.

"we stayed up all last night, and you thought i'd have enough energy to get up this early?"

you just plainly nod. "please just go shower hyung." you push the older slightly to the bathroom and close the door behind him. "love you!"

he yells back through the door. "yeah yeah yeah!"

you have a goofy smile on your face as you go and get your clothes out of your bag. you and yoongi had come to act like a married couple, even though you hadn't got married yet; korea had made it impossible for homosexuals to get married but recently at the beginning of 2023 they had finally made it legal.

of course it was still assholes who were against it but it was actually supported in both korea and around the world and that made you, yoongi, and all other lgbtq members happy.

you remember the day after you had came out on stage; how the headlines looked and how you and yoongi had gotten attacked by some homophobes. it wasn't all neat and happy all the time, but at this point everyone was used to it.

your fans were okay with it, and you and yoongi were appreciative of that.

today in fact you, and other now senior hybe members had a show to go onto. it was some show they had released now to talk about problems and they wanted you and yoongi to come and talk about your relationship. which made you giddy.

"there i'm out." yoongi opens the door, with the towel wrapped around his waist. he had his usual frown on, and he was tired.

this led you to walking up to the man and placing a kiss onto his lips, watching as his frown softly lessened. "you can sleep on the flight hyung, you know it'll be a while until we get back to seoul."