0.34

-

━ march 26th, 2020 ~ quarantine sucks

march 26th, 2020 ~ quarantine sucks

that day after you and yoongis time together it wasn't weird, it wasn't awkward and you sure didn't regret it. of course yeah, you didn't do much but you and yoongi still seen eachothers side that no one else had seen and you loved it.

you actually ended up talking to jimin after that and he told you that he knew you guys were doing something —— which is why the knocking ended up stopping and him and jungkook ended up fleeing back to wherever they had came from.

it had been two weeks since then, and now things were a little...different.

"goodmorning guys." bang si hyuk stood in front of the whole group of people, including his artists, staff and some trainees. "i have some unfortunate news."

everyone didn't say anything but most of you guys looked at eachother, eyebrows frowned in confusion. you were sat in between namjoon and one of the recent trainees, you think his name was something like heeseung but you couldn't put your finger in it.

"i know you guys have recently seen the news about the virus, covid-19.....and unfortunately that has took a toll on the entertainment as a whole, as well as the whole world right now"

you sigh and sit back as he continues, you knew what was going to be said and you knew everyone else was too. you seen the united states and how they went on lockdown like two days ago, and you were hoping it wouldn't happen on south korea but that looks like it would be happ-

"south korea has been put on lockdown." bang pd, scrunches his nose. "and that means that there will be no live performances, no interviews and no in contact anything for a while."

your eyes snap over to yoongi for some reason and you see the older throw his head back in despair. it wasn't only him though, it was most of the guys who were already debuted. it was their job that was put on a hold for now, and you aswell.

this was gonna be the worst.

•••

"hyung it's okay." you frown. you go to sit on yoongis lap and you don't fail to see namjoon act as if he gagged. you, namjoon, yoongi and jimin were sat in the older studio. considering they were the only ones who knew about you and yoongi so far — you both were only comfortably being around them being together.

"it's gonna be so hard." yoongi pouted. the twenty-seven year old could already imagine not performing and actually being in front of a crowd when doing their music. how could their music get across like they really wanted it to?

"i agree with hyung for once." jimin says, picking his phone up to scroll through weverse.

"well at least bang pd said we don't have to necessarily quarantine here." namjoon speaks up.

"where else are we gonna quarantine?" jimin frowns. "we might as well stay here, together."

"i agree." you reply, unconsciously rolling your hips on yoongi to get more comfortable. he didn't have on sweats and because he had on tight jeans which made the zipper poke you on the butt and that was pretty painful.

"we uh-" the older breaths hard for a second and placed his hand on your hips to keep you still. "we uh, we should stay here at bighit; at least for now."

the code being punched in made all of you look at the door and before yoongi could even remove his hands from your side you had already hopped on the side of him.

"hyungs? and m/n?" jungkooks head pops into the studio room and you all sigh.

namjoon turns his rolling chair around from the computer, looking up at the younger. he wanted to ask how he knew his code but he just waved it off. "whatsup kook?"

"i just wanted to know where everyone was." jungkook rasped. he comes in slowly and closes the door, a bunny smile being plastered on his face because he was finally in the room.

"we're not doing anything kookie." jimin laughs at the younger. "it's probably gonna be boring like this for a while." he puts his phone on his lap and sits back.

"yeah." namjoon crossed his ankles, "without performing it's not gonna be a little dry around here."

they all get into conversation and you feel yourself getting bored without the attention or touch from yoongi. so that's what led you to slowly moving back onto his lap. you didn't think anything of it and you didn't think about jungkook being a foot away from you.

but it shouldn't be weird, right?

just dudes being dudes, another guy sitting on another guys lap.

jungkook looks at the both of you for a second, squinting his eyes but turning back to namjoon and falling back into conversation.

"what are you doing?" yoongi grunts in your ear, grabbing your elbow softly to get your attention.

"i'm clearly sitting on your lap."

"i thought-"

you cut him off. "it's fine. he's not paying any attention to me and there's nothing wrong with me being on your lap." you snarled, quietly.

yoongi just shrugged and sat back, he figured off the urge to wrap his arm around your waist so he just held off on it, and instead sat his hands awkwardly on the side of his legs.

"m/n."

"hmm?" you turned to jungkook.

"you okay?" he asked, looking at yoongis lap and back at you.

"i'm fine hyung." you say, truthfully. you turn your body a bit to the side and lean back on yoongis chest to get even more comfortable. looking at the boys as they conversed into more conversation.

hopefully this time would go by soon, but as you thought about it longer you'd be spending more time with yoongi.

right?