0.33

-

your eyes widened and you didn't need to be told twice

your eyes widened and you didn't need to be told twice. in just a few seconds you were on your knees in front of yoongi. he had his hands on his side in a non-awkward way and you on the other hand didn't know what to do with your hands so you placed them on yoongis sweatpants.

"can i?" you ask.

yoongi nods, a smirk now playing on his face. "mhm."

you pull yoongis sweatpants down with the help of him moving up so they can go down easily —— and you pulled them all the way off, sitting the grey sweatpants on the bottom of the olders bed.

you couldn't lie that seeing yoongi set in front of you with the bulge in his underwear that wasn't even hard; turned you on. you were about to suck off the proudcing, rapping....all around artist min yoongi.

"need help?" yoongi tilts his head and you nod. he goes on to take off his underwear going as slow as possible as if he were teasing you; and no it wasn't fun on your side.

it all kind of felt like a fever dream. like a horny fever dream at that. just a couple months back you were entering bighit with yoongi barely knowing you.....and now look?

you take a big gulp after yoongi throws his underwear next to his sweatpants, then bringing your shaky hands up to his length, finally wrapping your fingers around him and feeling how big he actually was. yoongi was thick and long; something you had only seen in pornos.

your hands start to move by themselves as if you were pleasuring your body and not your boyfriend; stroking from base to tip as yoongi began to stammer looking down at you — that right there made your cheeks as red as cherries, it felt good to know that you were doing something right so far.

"good job" he praised, sounding a bit out of breath because you had just ran your finger over his slit. your body moves up to give yoongi a quick kiss, slipping your tongue in his mouth and surprising the older.

he then breaks away from the kiss and you instantly lower your head to his cock, sending a shiver to yoongis spine once he felt the warmth of your mouth. yoongi hums contentedly, moving his large hand to move your hair out of your face.

the older voices a, "your mouth feels so good," before he threw his head back from the actions of your head bopping up and down — almost bringing yoongi to a orgasm from how good you were doing.

your left hand that was left with no action finally moved up to yoongi, gripping the bottom of the older and making his mouth hang open in pleasure, "fuck."

a whimper escapes your throat when yoongi starts to push your head up and down, laying your tongue flat so you didn't choke seemed like it made him even hornier. you moved your right hand to place it on your shorts, feeling a tent start to grow inside.