0.30

-

"soooo

"soooo....you didn't like it." you look at yoongi as you began to take your shirt off. you had just gotten back from the performance, after having a little sit and talk with jihoon you figured it was time to come home after a while.

of course it would have been more safer to go to your dorm but lately yoongis dorm was like yours so practically you were.

"it's not that." yoongi shakes his head and sits up against the headboard. he was a hand-talker so his long fingers were up about to start moving. "it's just that you were really flirty."

you almost whine, "well hyung you know that's how it goes."

"i know but-"

"what? you were jealous or something?" you pull your shirt over you head and finally go to plop down next to the older.

"what?" yoongi feigns a innocent face, "of course not."

"you can tell me if you were hyung, it's okay." you tease.

"m/n i'm not-." his face starts to grow red. "or wasn't."

"okay." you shrug. you place yourself next to the black haired boy and throw his arm over you shoulder after burying yourself into his side. "that reminds me."

"what."

"i was given a pr stunt."

yoongi almost choked as he sits up and coughs at the news. although he's been in the kpop industry for a long time before you he's never thought you'd get a publicly stunt so early —— but then again you were doing so good right now this far in your career.

you place a hand on him. "are you okay?"

"yeah-yeah i'm fine." yoongi removes your hand from his chest and smiles at you. "what's the stunt?"

"they want me to date chung-ha noona, or at least just be really close to her so people will think i am—" you stop... "but they want me to do it with jihoon as well."

"really? with a dude?" yoongi is confused and a bit surprised.

"nah..well yeah but they want me and jihoon hyung to be close in terms of bestfriends? i guess." you sit back on his chest. "you know this industry likes to see fan service between the same sex but when it comes to it really happening they don't want it to."

yoongi doesn't say anything and just agrees in silence. he loves his members with all of his heart so when fan service happens between them it's mostly from the heart but he would never forget how in the beginning of debut they had to actually pretend how they'd be sexual and lovely to eachother for their 'fans'

he was happy he didn't have to pretend anymore and he hoped that one day all of these other groups didn't either.

"hyung?" you look up at him.

"hmm?"

"you're okay with it?"

"yeah-yes, of course." yoongi brings his free hand under the cover and squeezes your upper thigh.

"okay we'll it's settled, i'll let jinho know."

"jinho?"

"my manager, remember?" you laugh.

"ah yeah." yoongi shakes his head for forgetting. he then flips you both over so he was now hovering over you, a smile on his lips and a quirk in his eyebrows.

"what are you doing?" you tilt your head at the older.

yoongi doesn't respond and brings his hands to your hip bones to rub soft circles on them; it felt good. you also take the initiative to move your body, so you end up wrapping your legs around yoongis waist. the cover was still around you both and you couldn't deny that this position gave you some ideas.

"i'm surprised you're not sore."

"i am." you respond back more quickly than you intended to.

"mhm." the latter hums. "where are you sore at?"

"mostly my thighs and arms...that choreo was not easy and that kick we did almost through my poor little back out."

yoongi holds back his laugh and nods at you — bringing one of his hands from your hips to the bottom of your thigh that was wrapped around his waist. he begins to massage it and your eyes fail to not roll back.

"ah, hyung."

the pain that came from him harshly squeezing your thigh was doing you some good. the soreness in your body felt really good to the point where you hadn't even noticed that you started to thrust your hips up.

yoongi takes his other hand to place it above your head while the other one switched thighs to squeeze. "your joints are stiff."

"i know" you throw your head back, starting to love the friction that was coming from your sweat pants.

"you should go to someone professional."

yoongi squeezes your thigh even tighter and you try your best not to moan but it doesn't work because the small whine had already escaped your lips. "i don't think that'd be a good idea."

he switched legs again, "it would." this time yoongi got lower and laid down with your legs still wide open in front of him — when he finally got settled in between your legs you let out a wimper from the contact of your crotches.

"well shit." yoongis hand stops his movement, "you're excited?"

you look down between you two and seen how you had grew in your pants just from the elders simple touch. yoongis middle was still laid on yours but your pants now had a quite noticeable tent in it.

"hyung-" you thrust your hips up, wanting the older to just continue the grips on your thighs.

"you're excited?" yoongi tries again, wanting a response. he places a hand back onto your thigh as you began to grind your member against his.

your hands had now made your way onto yoongis back, gripping onto the material that was his shirt. you also end up letting out a mumble of a hum to answer the black haired boys question; being too preoccupied with the hardened situation in your pants to answer verbally.

yoongi nods at the answer and squeezes your thigh the hardest he's did and that's when it kicked in, making you throw your head back, mouth open in lust.

"you know-"

"hyung!" yoongis stops his actions, a line appearing between his eyesbrows in surprise.

"is that?-"

"don't stop hyung." you grab his hand ignoring whoevers voice was coming from the other side of yoongis room door and still pushing your hips back and forth.

"hyung! we have a track for you to listen to!"

"fuck- shit." yoongi pulls away from you, sitting up in the bed making you whine. "you have to get up m/n."

"but hyu-"

"m/n." he warns. making you oblige in seconds.

you frown. "okay."

"wait a second taehyung-ah!" yoongi yells back to the door.

on the other hand you get up and again wince from the pain now coming from between your legs. "i'll be in the bathroom for a while." you tell the older and he just nods.