0.11

-

━ march 4th, 2019 ━ false debut day

march 4th, 2019 false debut day

namjoon had left a while ago. having to attend some business with their manager and also talk to bang si hyuk about your situation. it was in fact his business because necessarily you were still under his eyes no matter what.

"hyung?" you call, squinting over at yoongi. you had guessed you fell asleep a little after your older brother left, the reason your mouth felt so dry and the fact that yoongis clock read two forty a.m.

yoongi answered in a hum, still not turning away from his computer. "you're gonna work all night?"

"yes, i am." he said, in a monotone voice. you didn't respond but you stood grabbing the chair that you usually used and sat next to him.

"could i help? please?" you mutter, looking over at yoongi. you could tell the older was a bit tired, his eyes were droopy and red, his hair in a disheveled mess but yet his face to had determination on it — that he'd finish what he started.

"i don't really need any help."

your face twists at his response and you scoot back in the chair. "oh okay then, i'll be uhm, going." you go to stand and holt when you feel one of yoongis strong, cold hands on your thigh stopping you from moving any further.

"i might need help with the background vocals," he finally looks away from the computer, looking up at you with pleading eyes. "you think you could help me with that?"

"yes!" it comes out more squeaky than you intended so you lower your voice in embarrassment, "yes i can." you nod eagerly, a blush creeping on your complexion.

even if it was two am you couldn't care less. you had nothing to do later on today since you weren't debuting with the rest. so hey? why not make it last.

he pulls his hand away and nods at his computer. "sit." you do as told and sit back on the rolling chair, "is this for your next tra-"

yoongi sits the headphones on your head surprising you. then he gives you a paper with words, more like lyrics on it. "yes it is .... for my mixtape that i'll drop next year." yoongi chuckles a bit. "don't tell anyone, kay?"

"okay hyung." you smile, looking down at the paper. were you the only one who knew about it? you felt special either way.

"honsool?" you ask.

"yes, you'll sound perfect on it, ready?" he asks, hitting the verb on his computer.

"yes,"

•••

"we feel really bad," taehyun was looking at you through the glass mirror as you watched him get his makeup done by one of the stylist. you had to leave in a while because they were gonna start recording and performing and you couldn't be in the shot.

"don't sweat it, taehyun. it's not your guys fault." you laugh, trying to make his pout turn upside down. he shouldn't be thinking of anything negative as he was about to do something so positive in his life.

"you five are the best, and you'll make it so so far." you smile. taehyun gives you a smile but you still see guilt biting at him. "taehyun, seriously don't worry about me, i'm fine! just be happy!" you laugh, and he finally breaks and smiles at you, a genuine one.

"m/n"

your head turns to the side where one of the managers were standing waiting for you. he was looking back and forth at his watch impatiently. "i think i have to go now." your mouth tuts.

you start to walk away and let out a loud. "good luck! babies!" you cheese as you walk out watching them all bow and thankyou as you left.

walking out of the door you stop seeing another one of the managers look you up and down. "could i help you?" you ask, it coming out more sassy then you intended.

"we're you going back to the dorms?"

well duh, you had no where else to go. and plus you'd be alone, all the boys including lee hyun were out busy doing work and you were just, just, just there.

"yes" you nod.

the bulky man, who you had no idea what his name was rubbed under his chin in anticipation. "come with me,"

"i don't know you." you frown, stepping back.

"i was hired by big hit for you, i was just trying to make sure it was you. so could you come so me, you and the team could discuss?" he asks, slightly impatient. apparently he had been looking around all morning for you.

"so we could discuss what?"

"your career." he deadpanned, a smile slipping onto his wide face.

"my career? i get to debut!?" you ask, excitedly stomping your feet in happiness. don't worry its a habit.

"woah, woah there buddy. that's why we're going to discuss." he chuckles. little did you know big hit had something up there sleeve for you. like they always had for there artists.

"okay! kay! let's go!" you skip past him.

•••

"did you talk to pd nim?" yoongi asked namjoon as he watched hoseok and jungkook do their scene.

they all had white and neon suits on at the moment, could you guess for what music video?

"yeah, we spoke." namjoon said.

yoongi looked over at namjoon as he stopped talking about that. "cut!" the director yelled.

"are you gonna finish talking?" yoongi asks, eyeing the taller boy.

"huh?" namjoon asks, "oh! i was!"

yoongi rolls his eyes but laughs. "namjoon-ah, why did he cut him off a day before debut?"

"he wants m/n to be a solo artist."

"really?" yoongi asks, his mouth forming into a o.

"yes, really." namjoon says, as he looks back over to jungkook and hoseok doing another take. "i know my brother is good, but i was quite surprised they want to do that, considering our only solo artist is lee hyun."

"well shit, i'm glad he still gets to debut." yoongi says, his mind going back to you singing last night. he was gonna make sure that song made it to the mixtape, your voice was too gorgeous not to be heard. and he himself knew that you were to gorgeous not to be seen.

"me too, hyung."

"yoongi! come change into your next outfit!" yelled one of the stylist. yoongi waved namjoon a goodbye as the stylist handed him a purple suit.

"hmm, fancy" he grumbled.