0.20

-

━ October 16, 2019 ~ debut day

October 16, 2019 ~ debut day

"you know the seoul concert usually is at night time?" namjoon raised his eyebrow at the smaller, but older.

"yes, i know that namjoon-ah." yoongi muttered.

they were in the dressing room, putting on their outfits for the set. surprisingly yoongi had made it to where the concert could be a bit earlier, so he'd make it back at the studio just in time for when you hit the stage.

"so why all of a sudden you wanted it to be earlier?" namjoon cocks a eyebrow as he looks over at taehyung and jungkook arguing over the last noodle cup, then he turns back to yoongi.

"because, i have some deadlines and things that i have to attend to later, it's really important so i can't miss it."

necessarily he was telling the truth. right?

"ah." namjoon nods. he throws his white shirt, and straightens it out before shrugging. "you know m/n debuts today too right?"

"yes, i do." yoongi nods, finishing putting on his clothes, sitting back onto the couch and taking a sip of his coffee. "isn't it myung? or something? like his stage name?"

"yeah, that's what he said." the younger shrugs. "he said it's just a stage name, but he still wants to go by kim m/n...." he trails off and shakes his head. "i don't know."

yoongi laughs at the thought of you deciding whether or not you wanting a stage name. myung was cool and all but it didn't seem like it would fit you.

"isn't he getting ready like right now?" yoongi looks up at the taller. his height was crowding over him due to yoongi sitting down on the small loveseat.

"yeah, he has to pre-record one in about a hour or so and the live one will be later on — you coming with us to go see him?" namjoons asks.

"oh you guys were going?"

"uh yeah hyung, that's my brother i'm going to support his first performance." he chuckles, resting his hands on his hips.

"ah then yeah, of course i'll go!" yoongi exclaims.

namjoon twists his lips at the older as he raises a curious eyebrow. "why so enthusiastic?"

"because, were adding another to our family. a talented one at that. shouldn't i be happy?"

namjoon squints his eyes at yoongi unsure if he was being serious or not. he then shrugs and walks away from him yelling a, "just be ready after the concert hyung!"

•••

"you like?" the makeup artist looked at you through the mirror.

she had did your eye makeup to where layers of the eye shadow were different from dark to light, it looked really good.

"yes i do, i love it, thankyou." you smile at her. she nods and finishes up before you were stepping out of her chair.

since it was about thirty minutes before you had to go onto the stage you were walking back and forth quite nervously. the tight pants you had on weren't really helping either. you wanted to call namjoon but you know he wouldn't be able to be here to maybe a hour later.

and yoongi?

well you tried to call him last night but he didn't answer and when you asked your older members about them they said they didn't know where he was.

you weren't gonna push it. he said he'll make it and you were gonna trust him. yoongi would be there for you when you got off stage and that'll be the thought you'll have in your head until he proved it to be true.

"ready?" jinho asks.

your eyes flick over to your manager who stood against the dressing room wall with a genuine smile on his face.

"yes."

"let's go then." he winks at you and turns around, you following right behind him with thoughts running through your head.

you both continued to walk up until you were backstage, chatter and music playing on the other side of the stage from people.

they always had people come just for the first performance, no matter if they already decided to be a fan or not. hopefully the ones who were here tonight and the ones who'd be watching you through the screen would stay with you on your journey.

"here ya go." you get handed your microphone as the others fix your earpieces.

you hear the announcer announce your name, not without including big hit and the crowd was roaring, squeaky screaming coming from all the young girls from the crowd.

"you're on." jinho, your manager smiles. you nod, smiling at him aswell and walk onto the stage.

when you walked onto it, microphone to your mouth it felt like you belonged there the whole time, since forever. you were the kind of person who always doubted yourself but being on this stage you had no doubts, you loved it.

you sung the lyrics you wrote yourself, popping locking and throwing the dance moves that you were taught up and down the stage. your singing was angelic, not running out of breath and not singing off tune, even though your in-ear was going out of volume.

you were coming to the end, singing the bridge and slowly walking to the front of the stage with a hand placed on your waist. your hair was sticking to the side of you face from the sweat, but you enjoyed it.

and you enjoyed this.