0.29

-

━ february 3rd, 2020

february 3rd, 2020

"you'll do great." yoongi kisses you on the forehead and smiles looking at your suit.

"you really think so?"

"i know so."

"hyung! stop kissing on m/n he has to go!" jimin yelled — you really hoped none of the other members were near yoongis dorm otherwise they would hear him. you've gone a good week and a half now with just joon and jimin knowing and well that was great.

"he's right." you peck yoongi on his lips. "i do have to go now."

"i'll be watching." yoongi reassures, squeezing your hip bones with his hands then pulling away.

"i really hope you will." you wink at him then turn to go out of his door watching as jimin almost fell through it.

"hyung." you scold the older, "you're not even going why are you so excited?"

"because!—" jimin sticks his tongue out at yoongi, pulls you out the room and closes the door. "this is your first time appearing on this show!"

"it is." you smile, you both now walking towards the elevator. "but hyung. you know i'm not performing my own song right?"

"yeah i know." jimin shrugs his shoulder. "you're performing move by taemin with jihoon and chung ha, right?"

"yes." you blush.

"why are you blushing!" jimin smacks the back of your neck in a teasing way.

"because the dance is so sexual and in performing with idols who have been here way longer than i have."

"you can compete." jimin reassures you.

"thanks."

•••

your manager jinho looks at you through the mirror as your stylist helped you put on your performance shirt. it was a dark, thin, silky, long sleeve and tight shirt; you could nearly see your nipples through it if you were to look close enough.

"ah, stylist noona." you wanted to cover your face to stop them from seeing it grow red but your makeup artist had just did your makeup.

"what is it?" she asks.

"it's so .... see through."