0.18

-

━ september 10th, 2019 "you have to move like this, okay?" the choreographer showed you what to do in the mirror and you did the same

september 10th, 2019

"you have to move like this, okay?" the choreographer showed you what to do in the mirror and you did the same.

you watch as he let out a sigh and turns to you, his mouth pinched. "did you know you move very feminine like?"

your mouth shapes into a o, as your body freezes. you look at yourself in the mirror and back at the instructor. "feminine like?"

"yes feminine like," he shakes his head and looks down, before he was looking back up to you with one eyebrows arched. "you know, you could use that to your advantage."

"how?" your head tilts to the side. most of the feminine kpop boy idols you did know, got trashed on a lot for being too feminine. you didn't want that for you.

"fan girls like that you know? some of them at lest." he speaks.

"but a lot of them don't." you retort back. was he trying to sabotage you right before you debut?

"ah, you're right." he shrugs and turns back around. "maybe try to be more masculine, okay? like pop a little more and don't be so loose with your body." he frowns and you nod.

even though being a soloist was not what you were aiming for. like at all — it was going great for these past couple of days. you were recording what you wanted, giving tips on what you wanted to do and actually talking it out with the ones over you.

you still hated the fact that they did that though. the fact that they promised that they would give you a chance to be with your boys and they let you down and made you be a soloist. it was wrong, of course. but not everything goes as plan.

you were even more sad when you had to tell your before bandmates. the look on their eyes and the expressions on their faces were honestly too much to see, and two of them even cried. you had been telling them on how you were gonna pick to be with them and how it was gonna be so so much fun. but it got cancelled.

one you and the choreographer were done, you both sit down and drink some water. you were panting and your chest was moving up and down rapidly as you look at yourself in the mirror.

in all honesty were you ready for this? of course you swore you were three years ago when you first started but everything was different now. you were literally set to debut in four weeks.

you weren't gonna lie that you were very insecure when it came to things, but you also weren't gonna lie and said that you were confident in many things because that's just how you are. you had your doubts of course. you wondered what everyone would say seeing someone such as you coming as a soloist from bighit. would they like you? hopefully.