0.12

-

"solo artist

"solo artist."

"what? but i wanted to be in a-"

the taller bulky bodied man cut you off, "we think you would fit better as a solo artist."

bang pd watches the scene in front of him and he didn't know if the decision he made with his team was right or not. but, he just thought you were too good to be put into a group, but by the looks of your face right now you thought otherwise and wanted to be apart of the brotherly bond everyone else had.

that's one thing you thought about when the words solo artist slipped from the managers mouth. you'd be alone.

you wouldn't have anyone to obnoxiously wake you up in the morning, no one with you on tour, no one to talk trash with about the interviewers, no one to do game shows with and so so so much more.

"but," you say, but you stop yourself, a frown taking its way over your pale face.

"do you not like this idea?" one of the female producers spoke up, who was sitting across the table as she read your sour expression.

"no?" you respond, more in a question. "i liked being with them, i didn't really plan on debuting alone...well i mean, if i do." you mumble, finishing then sinking your teeth into your bottom lip out of anxiousness.

bang let's out a exasperated sigh and stands from his seat, "since we made this decision without consulting you," he looks at you, guilt in his eyes, "and i do apologize for that," he starts but you let out a small, "it's okay."

he continues, "how about you train some more alone, and if you don't like the idea of debuting by yourself then maybe you could join txt back, later on in the year, specifically in september, we'll just say you were a late incoming member."

"i would like that," you blurt. not really thinking of the positives or the negatives of the situation.

"okay!" he smiles.

you all continue talking about the rules, plans, what you'll do why training and more. you couldn't say you weren't upset, because you definitely were. they really had pulled this out of their ass at this certain wrong time, a day before debut. how could they just do that?

you sigh as you walk back over to the dorms. it would be a long cold night. the txt boys wouldn't be back until early in the morning, from performing across seoul and the bangtan boys wouldn't be back for at least another week, having to do some interviews and finish up the recording of their new music video.

that night once you got cozy and your head hit the pillow you were out like a light.

•••

"wow," you watch in awe at the music video that popped onto big hit entertainments youtube. "you guys did so freaking good!" You exclaim, eyeing at the debut stage.

"really? you like it?" yeonjun asks, taking a seat next to you in the artists room.

"yes, you look really good. the stylist did great with the outfits." you smile. you watch as the video comes to an end and you exit out of youtube then sit your phone in between your thick legs.

"you would've looked even better, hyung" beomgyu said, shouting a bit because of the headphones he had plunged into his ears.

"stoppp" you gush out, the tip of you ears growing red.

taehyun chuckles at you watching from afar, over at the table. "did they say what would happen if you didn't want to join afterwards?" yeonjun said, curiosity taking over him.

you shake your head. "nope.", you look over at the taller boy. "they just said that i'll have a solo career, similar to lee hyun hyung."

"well whatever decision you make we'll be happy for you." he smiled.

"aish, thankyou hyung" your face squeezes into a dimples smile.

"we have to go to and record a dance practice  video now, wanna join us?" he squeaks.

"i'm fine, thankyou." yeonjun nods and stands to walk out the door, not without dragging beomgyu and taehyun out as well.

"well i guess i should do something productive." you mutter to yourself. you didn't start training again for another month. they were just gonna train you for a 'solo career' because the training you did before was different.

luckily you didn't have to train for long, because you had already did trading with big hit for three years. no, you didn't really get the concept of you training for another couple of months but they were the bosses, right?

•••

"okay, so we're is different from where and were." you pronunciate the best you could as you looked at the brown haired boy. "get it?" you spoke in korean.

"why so difficult?" jungkook scoffed back, his voice going a octave higher because of the english.

you snort a laugh but tuck your bottom lip in when jungkook just still sits confused. "i don't know, they have a lot of different words that are the same. difficult? yes, but its so cool once you know another language fluently.

jungkook shrugged at your response, he spoke articulate japanese and lately him and taehyung were studying a bit of french since they'd be going their on tour soon. but, since he knew this next comeback was with an american artist, and they'd do a lot of interviews in america, he wanted to show his international fans just how hard he had been working on getting better at english."how'd you learn again?"

"joonie hyung."

jungkooks nods, mostly in duhness. "how?"

"when he'd be watching the friends show, he'd have me write down the words. we'd rap and sing in both korean and english language back and forth and that's how i learned." you shrug like it was a everyday thing because it was. you were proud to say namjoon had taught you a lot as your big brother.

"wow, you're cool little dude." jungkook said, again in english, smiling at himself for sounding so expressive.

giggling you close the notebook you setup for jungkook and slide it to him over the table. "study the words, okay hyung?" you say sweetly.

jungkook nods, his bunny grin and small dimple making an appearance. "thankyou."

"you're welcome." you laugh.