0.9

-

━ february 26, 2019

february 26, 2019

"a couple more days until debut, what are you thinking about?" you jump hearing the soft voice behind you.

you were sat in the artists room casually scrolling through your phone pictures and blindly admiring the album covers that were posted up on the wall.

"a lot, actually" you chuckle, more in nervousness of course.

he comes to sit next to you with a grin on his bunny like face. "talk to me, dongsaeng" he breathed out, his top corner dimples showing.

"i'm just really nervous." you look over at jungkook with an uneasy feeling. "like, what if i'm not good enough? or what if i mess up?" you frown.

"firstly, stop doubting yourself. okay?" he frowns along with you. "you are so good at what you've been doing i can't even explain it. you're getting better than me, even." jungkook smiles.

nonsense.

"you've seen me in action?" you ask, head tilted to the side. "like, singing and rapping or maybe even dancing?" you question it, further,

"of course i have."

"aish, wow i feel honored." you let out a giggle, feeling a blush making its way onto your face.

"even yoongi hyung complimented your word play when you rap and jimin, tae, and jin hyung all said your voice is so much unique." he nods, making sure to get the point across.

"wow, i like this information." you babble, hands going up to suppress the cheesy smile on your face.

jungkook laughs at the sight but then sets his lips into a thin line, "seriously you'll do great. believe in yourself."

"when do you guys do debut stage?" he asks.

"march; fourth" you smile.

"ah, we have to film that day but we'll try our best to make it to your guys first video filming." he smiles. his phone dings and he looks at it with somewhat wide eyes.

"oops, i forgot we had practice. we'll talk later, okay?" he stands up, almost tripping because of him being in a hurry.

"okay hyung, have fun" you wave him off as he nods and jogs out of the room.

•••

"did we have anything on our schedule today?" you look over at beomgyu, who was sat in his bed phone in his hand mindlessly scrolling through his spotify playlist.