0.43

-

━ july 9th, 2020; you're birthday, coming out day, and comeback

july 9th, 2020; you're birthday, coming out day, and comeback. a lot.

you looked over the lyrics one more time singing the tune in your head as you waited for namjoon to come back in the room. you had a pretty packed schedule today but your brother called you to his studio for your birthday.

"hyung." you practically yell. "i have to be gone soon."

you hear namjoon let out a groan and that makes you laugh before he was stepping back into his studio with something in his hand. "you know, you shouldn't rush your big brother, that's so rude."

"yada yada yada." you playfully say.

namjoon waits for a second before he was handing you some paper.

"what's this?"

"you know how we're moving in our new building soon?"

"they said it should be done by march right?" you tilt your head and namjoon nods. "you won't be there much though, you'll be at your apartment." you frown.

"you literally have a key. and i'll be here just as much — this still is my company, i just want some privacy every now and then."

"so what is this?"

namjoon laughs because you ignored his whole last sentence. "it's something for when you move, you know? i brought a whole bunch of the things you like, instruments and all and it'll be in your dorm when we officially move."

a gasp leaves your mouth. "really?" your legs get up themselves and you wrap your arms around your brother. "thankyou hyung."

namjoon was always awkward with hugs no matter who it was so he pats your and smiles before you both were pulling away. "you're welcome. —— you have to go now right?"

"ah." you nod. "i do, hair and makeup starts at five."

the older looks at his watch. "it's two now."

"i know but me and yoongi have to go speak to pdnim before my performance."

"he already approved the song though?" namjoon is confused.

"yeah." you nod. "we're just letting him know our full plan again....you're coming to the comeback stage with us, right?"

"of course." namjoon nods. "what's the song called again?"