0.24

-

━ december 17th, 2019

december 17th, 2019

"you know what to exactly say if the interviewers ask you questions now, right?" your manager raised an eyebrow at you waiting for the answer.

"yeah of course."

"alright." jinho shrugs as the stylist walks past him. you and the whole of bighit were getting ready to go to the amas tonight, you know, the asian music awards? (mama)

practically the award show they had to honor all of their fellow asians, it was held in seoul, with foreigners from japan, singapore,vietnam and more.

you honestly were surprised you were invited because it was a fact that everyone didn't get an call to come but due to your fans hyping your debut and your recent music career, koreans and americans were falling in love with you.

"you're okay with this?" your stylist looks from the sparkly button up shirt and back at you. it had a see through part on the back where you were sure all the girls in the crowd would be drooling over.

"yes!" you smile grabbing the shirt. you quickly put it on your body and turned to the mirror and smiled, being feminine or masculine didn't mean much to you because in all honesty clothes didn't have a gender and you felt as if anyone no matter who they were should feel pretty in the clothes they wore.

"phew" the stylist fake wiped sweat off her forehead, afraid for a second that you'd hate the design she spent all night working on.

"pants?"

•••

"i don't really like this hat" namjoon chuckled in the mirror.

it was only the seven of them in the room getting ready. he wouldn't dare say that in front of the stylist who paired it with his outfit.

"you'll be taking it off when we enter hyung so it'll be okay." jimin replied looking in the mirror aswell at his outfit, he knew army's would clown them on twitter later.

"you guys wanna go over the dance one more time?"

yoongi looked over his shoulder at hoseok and glared, he was not trying to do that right now. he at least wanted to wait until they were backstage and in the fits that were gonna he dancing in.

"never mind" hoseok shrugged.

"the babies are coming tonight too, right?" jimin asked them all, to no one specifically.

"yeah, i think we are all performing." jungkook spoke. he was so excited to see his fellow dongsaengs, he felt like a great hyung after teaching all of them different things how to be themselves on stage.

"i cant wait to see how m/nies gonna do," namjoon said, both hands in his pockets totally forgetting about the big hat at the moment, "i bet he's nervous."

"he shouldn't be, he kills the stage everytime." seokjin spoke up. he really enjoyed watching you on stage, even though he was the eldest out of the group, seeing you gave him confidence and made him strive harder.

"yeah he does." yoongi agreed, fighting off a smile. he loved the compliments you were getting and he knew if you were here with them you'd be smiling like a dummy and your cheeks would be growing all red-strawberry like.

"you guys ready?" namjoon asks, turning the smaller six.

everyone nodded and responded with their own," yes." after everyone was done they all separated, two by two or three and got into the truck to go. they were ready to blow the roof at the stadium tonight.

•••

you walked out of your truck, your two bodyguards beside you waking to the carpet. this was big to you, a big milestone to happen to you during your career. it was everything.

as the bodyguards stopped you continued to walk up, hugging your jacket tighter on your arms.

"myung over here!"

your head twists to wherever they had called you, whether it was by 'myung' or 'm/n'.

it was a lot, especially because you were by yourself but you'd have to get used to it, right?

after a while from the carpet you were escorted to your seats; sat next to oneus, and chungha to your left and bts and text a few seat away from you on your right.

performances had went by quick and you were up afterwards. of course the eldest boys of bighit would go last, because of view clout of course, but if it meant not going after legends that's all you wanted.

you performed your songs that meant the deepest to you, and being the one to actually write your music was better than having anyone else write it.

it would mean nothing, right?

when walking off the stage, claps, hoorays, and screams still coming from the crowd after you left still present, it made you smile.

"you did great, as always." yoongi pulls you into the nearest closet as soon as you step foot into the bighit side.

he pecks your lips, a smile on his thin, glossed lips.

"thankyou hyung." you peck his lips back, your cheeks pushing your eyes closer to where you kind of couldn't see from how hard you were smiling.

"you know, i'm getting kind of jealous." yoongi states. "you have a lot of fanboys."

"ah, we're not official though." you respond back, your tongue poking the inside of your cheek.

"what's that supposed to mean?"

yoongi grabs your waist pulling you closer to him. the closet was quite small but it was if it fit you two perfectly in.

"it means you can't get jealous hyung."

"i have a right to get jealous." he pouts. "we kiss and flirt and stuff."

"but you aren't my boyfriend, you haven't asked me, remember?"

"aish, i didn't know i had to do so much," yoongi fake groaned, throwing his head back.

you connect your lips to shut him up, and feel him smile against your lips; the gummy smile you felt was making you want to pull away just to get a better look at it.