0.35

-

you wake up to the sound of your phone ringing — getting up to rub your eyes and reach for it while in the dark

you wake up to the sound of your phone ringing — getting up to rub your eyes and reach for it while in the dark. you were still in the dorm room with the txt boys so you didn't want to wake them up, leading you to grabbing your phone and tiptoeing out into the hallway.

"hello?"

your voice was groggy and you hated it, your hair was also a bit everywhere so your hand unconsciously went up to run through it.

"m/n?" your manager, jinho spoke through the phone. "are you up?"

"aish." you want to groan, "it's five am."

"i know." jinho sounds wide awake. "your schedule is quite different today, so change of plans."

"how different?" you ask. today's schedule was just a small practice at like 2 and a bit of songwriting with pdogg for a couple of hours.

"you have some things to do today, and you have to record a guide for a soloist who's debuting soon."

a sigh escapes your lips but you don't let it be heard, "am i still doing dance practice and writing with the team today?"

"yeah." jinho responds. "it's just getting pushed to a later time."

"when?"

"7pm." he speaks.

"is there anything else i need to know?" you waited for the older to speak because you wanted to know everything before you hung up.

"we're also having a small meeting later about your pr stunt." jinho hitched his breath before he speaks again. "meet me in the lobby downstairs at eight, and we'll be leaving."

"okay." you pout but you wait and say your goodbyes to your manager. you were hoping to spend time with yoongi today especially because you guys were on lockdown. and even though you were you guys still had to do a lot of work, hopefully you'd just be extra careful. 

•••

yoongi was sat in front of his computer, bored was drawn on his face and tiredness in his eyes. he didn't get much sleep last night due to overthinking about the whole quarantine thing and he didn't get to talk to anyone about it really because you were busy and his members were in their own world.

the older man brings his hand up and places it on his mouse, clicking on the file that had his drafts for his upcoming d-2 album in it. he clicks on the vocal background that you had recorded for him, making honsool his favorite track.

and in just a few seconds your honey liked voice on the chorus was playing throughout the studio. 'now i'm feelin like i'm flyin - ah, ah, ah. ah, ah.'

yoongi didn't find many similarities when it came to your voice and others. you had a unique voice for a boy; a more sultry feminine like squeeze to it that he loved. he wanted to hear more of it and if bighit and you both gave him a chance he would write a song for you that would fit that amazing voice of yours.

yoongis head clicks to the side when he hears his code unlock — not bothering to look behind him because he was sure it was one of his bandmates.

"hyung?"

yoongi turns to see jimin with crooked smile on his face.

"whatsup?"

"just wondering were you functioning right without m/n." jimin comes and takes a seat next to yoongi. "he's been gone all morning by the way. he had a really packed schedule."

"yeah i noticed." yoongi mumbles. he ends up pressing pause on the file and going over to the internet. "you know what time he's done with everything?"

yoongi couldn't help but to think about you, especially now that he was bored. he actually could have sworn that none of you guys weren't supposed to be doing anything due to covid.

"he should be done soon actually, it's-" jimin looks down at his watch. "—almost seven o clock."

yoongi hums and doesn't respond verbally. instead he gets to scrolling through the internet, seeing a couple of sites talking about his company, them, you and even his juniors. he keeps scrolling until he had gotten to naver seeing some headlines on you.

he wanted to move pass the headlines but something in him told him to press on it; which he did.

it was just saying things that you had already told him; the friendships between you and chung ha and — and also between you and jihoon.

he even scrolls down further to see some moments they had of you and jihoon on the night of your performance, smiles being thrown to eachother and small touches between you two here and there.

yoongi was kind of bothered by it; he could admit that because the touches jihoon were giving you wasn't so friendly — especially if it all was supposed to be a friendship stunt.

the man huffs and continues to scroll down, to some moment between you and chung-ha; same thing with her except less touchy. which yoongi was satisfied with.

"hyung you okay?" jimin speaks up as the boy had stood from his chair.

"yeah i'm good." yoongi closes the site. "where are you going?"

jimin looks down at his phone. "hobi and seokjin hyung wants to play games so i'm gonna go up to their dorm."

"why didn't you guys invite me?" yoongi feigns a hurt look; he was kinda lying and kind of not.

"i kind of told them you were busy." jimin tilts his head. "i thought you were waiting on m/n."

"ah." yoongi nods his head. "right."

jimin gives his goodbyes and when he is walking out of yoongis studio he sees you literally down the hall.

"m/n?"

you had just gotten out of your songwriting session and was about to come and visit your boyfriend. a long day was stressful and you deserved a good cuddle from yoongi, "hyung."

"you going to yoongis right?"

you nod your head, "he's in there?"

jimin winks at you, while he's walking to the elevator. "yep. waiting for you."

•••
okay hi loves, 'm back and i'm here to finish this fic with you guys! the chapter outlines for the final parts are done. this fic was never supposed to go over 40 chaps but it'll probably end around /46 to 50/ !

so just look forward to the updates!! 💜